please check it. .. R

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
ravisajan

please check it. .. R

Post by ravisajan »

You live in a room in college which you share with another student. However, there are many problems with this arrangements and you find it very difficult to work. Write a letter to the accommodation officer at the college. In the letter:-
1. describe your situation
2. explain your problems and why it is difficult to work
3. say what kind of accommodation you would prefer.

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to let you know that I am unhappy with the room allotted to me. The room itself is fine, but intolerable activities of my roommate make me difficult to work. I am hopeful of receiving your support in this matter.

The main problem I am facing is that my fellow mate plays loud music during the evening time, which is my study time and disrupts my concentration completely. Further, he invites his friends to our room for the weekend party. It becomes difficult to sleep during those days. As a result of which I feel sleep deprived all the time. I have requested him several times but in vain. My academic record is declining day by day, which is a serious issue of concern for me.

Keeping my condition in mind, I hope you will help me. I request you to either give me a new room or get me a new fellow mate. In either case, I require a quieter room or an understanding roommate.

I hope you will understand the urgency of my problem and help me.

Yours Faithfully,
Jack Jones
terry3218

Re: please check it. .. R

Post by terry3218 »

Not bad I believe. A solid 6.5 range essay in my opinion. What band are you looking for?
ravisajan

Re: please check it. .. R

Post by ravisajan »

I am working to score 7 or above