Please check my writing task 1 and give the ratings-----------RAVIN

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
ravisajan

Please check my writing task 1 and give the ratings-----------RAVIN

Post by ravisajan »

You are studying for a qualification, and you would like some time off work to complete it.

Write a letter to your manager. In your letter:

Ask for some time off to complete a qualification.
Suggest what you will do later at work if you have time off.
Say how the qualification helps your job or company.

Dear Mr. Lee,

I am working as an accounts manager in your team from last two years. Last year, I have joined the chartered accountant course in order to attain the higher qualification in my stream which will help me in handling the senior level accountancy as well. My presentation for the same course is falling in the next week and I require two days leave from the work.

I will make sure to check the emails and accounts from the home itself. The income taxes and other expenditures will be paid off electronically. I will hand over the detailed report along with the bank statements to you when I will be back at work. Hence, our work will not suffer because of my absence.

Since my degree in this course will level up my proficiency in the accounts; it will be beneficial for the company as well. I will be competent to make the audit reports and manage the accounts of our new overseas project. Moreover, this will reduce our cost of recruiting new personnel for the job. Further, we can incorporate my project findings in our accounts structure to give our company the competitive edge.

I hope you will allow me to take the two days off. I am looking forward to your reply.

Yours Sincerely,
Alex