Academic task 2

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
reajulislamremon

Academic task 2

Post by reajulislamremon »

Please check and give opinion............................
A zoo has no useful purpose
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?

The value of zoo has been in the headlines for decades. Some feel that zoo does not provide any information but it resists the freedom of animals. However, I agree with those who say that, dwellers pick up knowledge about animals when they visiting zoo. In the following paragraphs, I will explore the rationale for both beliefs as well as proffer rationale for my own viewpoint on the matter.

Regarding those who feel zoo hinders the free movement of animals, there are many reasons. The most common one is that several countries make zoo but they do not arrange space enough for the animals. As a result, most of the animals administer in a cage and lead a miserable life. Secondly, many countries do not give hygienic food in the zoo. Because of this, animals suffering from various types of diseases and sometimes they died without treatment. Stanford published a study in 2010 that found the amount of animals in the zoo was vastly paltry, at 70% due to lack of foster.

Nevertheless, I firmly believe that animals give us traditional information about nation. The obvious reason is that zoo really helpful for children because they grain super cool knowledge about reptiles, amphibians, domesticated animals and so on. Secondly, several zoos contain small museum and keep various photos of primitive and modern animals. Thus, all types of resident voyage that place and enjoy super comfy environment. As an illustration, University of Oregon published a study in 2010 that said before swelling markedly at 700 in 2017, the quantity of zoo in USA surged gradually from 100 to 400 between 2010 and 2016.

To sum, zoo is the part of culture for any country. It not only recreational centre for inhabitants but zoo is also give money to the government. I hope that, many least developing countries implement proper care for zoo.
Mark IELTS

Re: Academic task 2

Post by Mark IELTS »

Hello!

Some interesting assertions in the first main paragraph. What do you mean by 'enough space' for the animals? Which animals? Many studies have shown that zoo animals generally live longer than wild ones - no predators! Where are these 70% of zoo animals that are dying?

How do zoos give us traditional information about a nation? Sorry, but a tiger in London zoo doesn't really tell me much about British traditions! I couldn't find the University of Oregon survey online, so I'm guessing it's fake.

The points made in this essay are highly dubious or outright lies. This really is not the best way to go about an academic essay and it does strongly suggest that you should not be permitted near a university.

All the best,
Mark