Please check my writing for task 1 and rate it as well... RAVIN

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
ravisajan

Please check my writing for task 1 and rate it as well... RAVIN

Post by ravisajan »

You have decided to leave your current employment. Write a letter to your employer. Include the following in your letter:
– Explain why you are writing
– Explain why you have decided to leave the company
– Tell your employer what you plan to do after leaving your present employment

Dear Mr. Smith,

I am writing this letter to inform you that I am resigning from the post of Human Resource Executive because of a personal reason, and as per the contract, I will serve the notice period of 10 days starting from 5th January 2018 till 15th January 2018.

The main reason behind my resignation is that I have been granted permanent residency of Singapore, and the flight ticket is booked for 1st February 2018. I have been planning to move to Singapore from the last year and I had applied for the same in the month of November 2017. After a much awaited time, I received the acceptance from the embassy.
Once I settle down there, I will set up a consultancy firm there. I am already in discussion with the local authorities of the Singapore that will help me in my venture. The skills that I have attained and the expertise that I have gained while working in this organization will surely help me in expanding my business.

Finally, I am thankful to you for all the guidance that you have given me on the personal level, without which I would not have been able to fulfill the dream of commencing my own business in a foreign land.

Yours sincerely,
Eva
Mark IELTS

Re: Please check my writing for task 1 and rate it as well... RAVIN

Post by Mark IELTS »

Hello Ravin!

This is a very good letter. All the points are included and well developed. The letter is polite and semi-formal, as required. Vocabulary aand grammar are both very good with few errors.

Well done!
Mark