please check my essay and mark me :)

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Thảo Trần

please check my essay and mark me :)

Post by Thảo Trần »

Today there is increasing concern over environmental problems. While some people believe that we must solve these problems on a domestic level others think that only through international cooperation can environmental issues be dealt with.
Discuss both views and give your opinion.

Environmental problems are one of the most concerning problems in several parts of the world. Some people hold the view that these issues should be solved by each country individually while others think that cooperation among countries is the only way to deal with these problems. In my opinion, governments should take care of their own problems.

It’s been argued that environmental problems should be tackled on domestic level. Every country has their problems of environment so they should have their own solutions to these. The difference among the wealth of countries leads to the difference in the amount of money which they can spend on their solutions. In addition, the negative impacts in environmental issues are different among countries so that they have to build their own plan for these problems. However, not everybody thinks that.

Many people hold the view that environmental problems are international problems and these just can be dealt with through the cooperation of countries. Many countries may have the same environmental issues so they can help each other. Therefore, nations can share their knowledge about these problems when they work together. Instead of working alone, countries can collaborate in order to share their wealth for poorer countries to help them solve their problems. However, I don’t think that.

From my perspective, each government should solve their problems themselves. The way of using natural resources and the adverse effects on the environment are not alike in every country. On a domestic level, it would be more economical than international cooperation. While nations have to prepare for meetings to find solutions, they can save that money to tackle these problems. However, not everybody agrees with me.

In conclusion, the solutions to alleviate adverse effects on environment are one of the concerning problems. On one hand, many people think that these problem just can be dealt with when countries cooperate while others agree with the view that they should solve it individually. In my view, it’s seem to be a good idea that each government should tackle their problem themselves.
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: please check my essay and mark me :)

Post by Flick »

Thảo Trần wrote:
Environmental problems are one of the most concerning problems in several parts of the world. Some people hold the view that these issues should be solved by each country, individually, while others think that cooperation among countries is the only way to deal with these problems. In my opinion, governments should take care of their own problems.

It has been argued that environmental problems should be tackled on a domestic level. Every country has their own, unique problems, so they should create their own solutions. The difference in wealth between countries leads to the difference in the amount of money which they can spend on their solutions. In addition, the negative impacts in environmental issues are different among different countries, so they have to build their own plan for these problems. However, not everybody thinks that.

Many people hold the view that environmental problems are international problems and these can be dealt with through the cooperation of countries. Many countries may have the same environmental issues so they can help each other. Therefore, nations can share their knowledge about these problems when they work together. Instead of working alone, countries can collaborate in order to share their wealth with poorer countries to help them solve their problems. However, I don’t believe this.

From my perspective, each government should solve their problems themselves. Available natural resources and adverse effects on the environment are not alike in every country. It would be more economical to address these issues on a domestic level rather than through international cooperation. Instead of nations having to prepare for meetings to find solutions, they can save that money to tackle these problems. However, not everybody agrees with me.

In conclusion, the solutions to alleviate adverse effects on the environment are a concerning issue. On one hand, many people think that these problems should be dealt with by countries cooperating, while others agree with the view that each country should solve it individually. In my view, it’s a good idea that each government should tackle their problems themselves.
Your essay is very clear and well layed out. I like the points you make and the way you state your opinion. Great job!