please review my letter and rate it

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
ravisajan

please review my letter and rate it

Post by ravisajan »

Dear sir/Madam,

My name is John Lego. I have cleared a job interview last week and selected as a branch head of the company. I was intended to join by November 15th. But due to some unforeseen reasons, I am unable to present myself at the expected time.

The reason behind my delay from joining the work is that I met with an accident last week only. I have got severe injuries to my shoulder and leg. My doctor has advised me 15 days of rest. I will be able to commence my role as a branch head by 20th November. I comprehend the seriousness of the situation at work and the complications my absence will pose for you. But I assure you that I will wrap up this first project, that you have given me, within the stipulated time, by working overtime and on Sundays also. Moreover, I have the provision of working from home and can coordinate with my team through video conferencing option, in case of any impediment.

I have enclosed my medical reports along with this letter, with the hope that my request to join on 20th November in spite of 15th, will be considered. I will look forward to your response.

Yours Sincerely,
John Lego