Hello from Brazil

Are you new to the community? Tell us about yourself and your relationship to the IELTS.
gabrielabia

Hello from Brazil

Post by gabrielabia »

Hello all!

My name is Gabriela and I live in the largest city in Brazil, São Paulo.
I'm 39 and I have studied English since I was a teenager.

I travelled a lot, mostly on last 6 years to South America, Mexico, US and Europe.
I work for a Swedish paper company and I spend at least 4 hours a day talking in English.

Despite that, as I will take my IELTS next December 2nd, I am very anxious and quite nervous because I am willing to have a Band 8.5 or 9 for immigration purposes.

I try Listening simulations every day, but never reached that level... can someone help me? I often loose my concentration and sometimes I mix up what the answer should be (mostly on Section 4).
qasimkhan74

Re: Hello from Brazil

Post by qasimkhan74 »

Hi, I already have 7 in each academic module, targeting better now. My whatsapp is +923432665713 , https://www.facebook.com/qasim.khan.988 , skype: qasim.khan529 . Hope we could start conversation soon :)
Theieltsguy

Re: Hello from Brazil

Post by Theieltsguy »

Hi you might like to check my site at www.theieltsguy.com. I offer a reading, writing, listening and speaking exercise every week, plus answers on weekends. Registration is free :D

Oh, and I train In Brazilian ju Jitsu. I would love to visit Sao Paolo one day!
Regards

The Ielts Guy