general module - writing task1

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
rgrpedron

general module - writing task1

Post by rgrpedron »

Good day. I need your feedback regarding my writing task 1. i need at least a band 7. thank you for your help.
This is the task:
Your local newspaper published an advertisement asking people to help with environment projects in your area.
Write a letter to a project manager to offer your help.
In your letter.
- Describe a local environmental issue that affects you.
- Explain what you would like to do help.
- And suggest how the problem could be avoided in future.

This is my answer:
Dear Mr. Soriano,
Good day. I am Rachel Grace Pedron from Novaliches, Quezon City. I am a subscriber of your newspaper, the Philippine Daily Inquirer, for quite some time now. Yesterday, you published an advertisement asking people to help with environmental projects in Novaliches, Quezon City. I myself attempt to be an environmentally-conscious citizen, so i would like to applaud you on your efforts and to willingly offer my help in your solid waste management program. I think it is wonderful that you have greated this program because the trash clogs up the drainage in our area, causing floods. Residing in the lower area of the town, flooding is something we contend with during the rainy season. It is quite heart-breaking for a family to invest in sturdy and expensive furniture, only to have it damaged by flood waters.

I read on your newspaper that there would be a clean-up drive in Novalices at 7am on Saturday, October 28. I would be present at the meeting place in Quezon City Polytechnic University, with my cleaning equipment in hand. I am also pledging to bring 5 boxes of bottled water for the volunteers.

I am looking forward to Saturday's Clean-up Drive. Hopefully, it would be a regular activity in our area, with the local government spearheading the charge against garbage. Once this becomes a regular activity, the garbage level would definitely decrease and people would change their habits when it comes to solid waste.

Respectfully Yours,

Rachel Grace Pedron
dffrntcharlieb

Re: general module - writing task1

Post by dffrntcharlieb »

We offer our exclusive clients the ability to gain IELTS,TOEFL,ESOL AUTODESK certificates without taking the exams. The regions we cover are Asia ,UAE, Qatar, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Jordan,etc

Kuwait ,Australia ,Canada and Europe and The exams are taken for them by writers who are paid to do it using the names of our clients. Our organization is well connected with various invigilators and test centers to allow our writers to take the exam on your behalf. We also create ID cards with the names of our clients to allow the writers do the exam without problems. All our certificates are original and British Council certified. We do not make fake certificates! If you want to make IELTS,TOEFL,ESOL AUTODESK CERTIFICATES Without Attending Exam.

For any inquiry send an email at:

Contact Details:
Email: worldcafedoc@yandex.com
Skype ID: live:worldcafedoc_1
Website Link: worldcafedoc.weebly.com/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk