CLONING

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
amitsurani101

CLONING

Post by amitsurani101 »

Question - As people live longer and longer the idea of cloning humming being in order to provide spare part is becoming a reality. The idea horrifies most peoples, yet it is no longer mere science fiction. To what extent do you agree which such procedures have you any reservation?

When medical science had answered many unanswerable questions cloning of body parts may become reality in near future with expected benefits we should be ready to face its adverse effects.

Longevity of life is becoming common with medical revolution where therapeutic inventions has given many life saving drugs and machines to replace or cure human body parts. The God of life has still kept rights to make life out of life where medical inventions are indulging various efforts to develop real body parts. Today, we have drugs for every medical problem and we can even boast to be cancer.

Saints of ancient time and epic of Vedas have solutions to every medical problem where saint "charak" has almost 300 types of surgeries including body part replacement as well as plastic surgery. Today modern science is also taking a base from that which may give them success to develop a body cell which can make cloning of a person or clones of body parts a possibility. We can find many transplantation of critical body parts like heart or kidney donated by other person but days are not far when we will have artificial heart beating inside the body.

When we are excepting a great turn around through bio-technology we should also be ready and remain cautious of it’s horrifies effects. Human brain is still a mystery to be solved and we have not even known this body part to its depth cannot be even dreamt. When even artificial knee or other body parts are not showing 100% success ratio cloning is a big question.

When bio-technology will present us technique to develop such body part we should be ready for the initial failures to happen and let it be used for noble cause. Talking about science friction we must have was an experiment for betterment but it got misfired and results were devastating. There are chances that if can be misused by wrong nuts but it is all a part of game when we are expecting a revolution. I do believe in development and support such initiatives.

To conclude, we can say that in coming century we may find clones as well as medical science transplanting the developed body parts.
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: CLONING

Post by Flick »

amitsurani101 wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:12 am Question - As people live longer and longer the idea of cloning humming being in order to provide spare part is becoming a reality. The idea horrifies most peoples, yet it is no longer mere science fiction. To what extent do you agree which such procedures have you any reservation?

When medical science had answered many unanswerable questions cloning of body parts may become reality in near future with expected benefits we should be ready to face its adverse effects.(<--I don't understand this sentence. You mix past, present and future tenses.)

Longevity is becoming common with medical revolution whereby therapeutic inventions have lead to many life-saving drugs and machines to replace or cure human body parts. The God of life has still kept rights to make life out of life where medical inventions are indulging various efforts to develop real body parts.(<--I don't understand this sentence.) Today, we have drugs for every medical problem and we even have a cure for some cancers.

Saints of ancient time and epic of Vedas have solutions to every medical problem where saint "charak" has almost 300 types of surgeries including body part replacement as well as plastic surgery.(<--I don't understand this sentence.) Today, modern science is also taking a base from that which may give them success to develop a body cell which can make cloning of a person or clones of body parts a possibility.(<--I don't understand this sentence.) It is now possible to transplant critical body parts like the heart or kidneys from one person to another, but soon we will have artificial organs that function as well as the natural ones.

When we are excepting a great turn around through bio-technology we should also be ready and remain cautious of it’s horrifies effects.(<--I don't understand this sentence.) The human brain is still a mystery to be solved as we still do not fully understand how it works. When artificial knees or other body parts are not showing a 100% success rate, cloning seems a long way off.

When bio-technology presents us with the ability to develop such body parts, we should be ready for the initial failures to happen. Talking about science friction we must have was an experiment for betterment but it got misfired and results were devastating.(<--I don't understand this sentence.) There are chances that if can be misused by wrong nuts but it is all a part of game when we are expecting a revolution.(<--I don't understand this sentence.) I do believe in development and support such initiatives.

To conclude,I believe that, in the coming century, we may be able to create clones as well as the medical science required to transplant the developed body parts.