Please evaluate my essay

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Ligy

Please evaluate my essay

Post by Ligy »

Mobile phones enable us to take work or personal calls anywhere, anytime. Do you think it has positive or negative impact on individuals and society?

It is true that cell phones allow the people to work outside their office and also assist them to communicate with their family from distant places. In my opinion, it is a positive development because the people can talk with their loved ones in emergency situations as well as they can work at free time.

To begin with, mobile phones enable the people to connect with their families and friends, especially at the time of disaster or emergency. This is because parents had a great relief while hearing the voice of their children from disaster place. For instance, recently the state of Florida in the United States was inundated with a huge hurricane Irma, the relatives of immigrants from India were only released from tension after received phone calls from the victims. Hence, cell phones play a vital role in communication.

Moreover, productivity increased as the invent of digital telephone. People can do their assignments at home as well as while travelling with the help of internet. This may save a lot of time and individuals can also work at free times to complete their targets and thereby increase productivity . For example, business people who can check their emails while commuting to work that may assist them to concentrate on business plans at the office.

To conclude, wireless phones break the stereotypical attitude of working environment and also a great bless for communication. In my opinion, this has a positive impact on people as well as society.