I'm new here! Please help check this Opinion essay question

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Mccarurday

I'm new here! Please help check this Opinion essay question

Post by Mccarurday »

Question:
All cars that burn fossil fuels should be banned and electric cars should replace them. Do you agree or disagree?

Should all cars that burn fossil fuels be banned and should electric cars replace them?
I agree totally because electric cars make less noise and are more environmentally friendly.

Electric cars contribute less to traffic noise in urban areas.
There's reduced humming from electric car engines compared to cars that burn fossil fuels.
This results in a considerable reduction in traffic noise especially in urban areas.
An example of this is China and some countries in Europe where there has been reduction in traffic noise due to a higher number of electric cars in used compared to fossil fuels cars.

Electric cars are also environmentally friendly.
No carbon dioxide emissions there by reducing the release of ozone layer destroying emissions.
This reduces the contribution of cars to global warming with no carbon dioxide released into the atmosphere.
For example environmental pollution will be greatly reduced in cities like Beijing if cars that burn fossil fuels are replaced with electric cars.

In conclusion, I agree because electric cars make less noise and reduce environmental pollution greatly.
David.IELTS.Examiner
IELTS Examiner
IELTS Examiner

Re: I'm new here! Please help check this Opinion essay question

Post by David.IELTS.Examiner »

Hello!

This is not really written as an essay - just a list of points. Also, it is MUCH too short!

All the best,
David