IELTS Results

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
swetam

IELTS Results

Post by swetam »

Hello,

Hope everyone is doing well and scored well in their exams.

Unfortunately, I couldn't score well :( and below are my score.

L: 8.5 ; R: 6.5; W: 6.5; S: 7.5. :cry: :cry:

Please advise as to how do I go about now. Thinking to give again in June 7th. :(

Regards,

Swetam
mahesh tailor

newsland

Post by mahesh tailor »

Joe

Re: IELTS Results

Post by Joe »

Hi Swetam,

What band score do you need to get?

Your scores are good! Don' feel bad about your last test and remember you can do it!

It looks like you need to focus practise on reading and writing so you have come to the right place!

Let me know if I can help.

Regards,
Joe
Joe

Post by Joe »

Hi Swetam,

What band score do you need to get?

Your scores are good! Don' feel bad about your last test and remember you can do it!

It looks like you need to focus practise on reading and writing so you have come to the right place!

Let me know if I can help.

Regards,
Joe
swetam

Post by swetam »

Hi Joe,

I need 7 each for my immigration process to go ahead. And I am stuck in this exam things from past 6 months wasting my time and money both without the desired outcome which is more frustrating.

From past 3 attempts I have scored 6.5 every time in Reading whereas in writing I had scored 7.5 in my 1st attempt and past 2 attempts 6.5 :(. This time I was quite confident that I will score 7 band each as I was rigorously working on improving my scores. Don't know what went wrong. :roll:.

Starting the whole thing again is more and more depressing me. Feels like why this 0.5 difference I am not able to get.

Please help I am completely disappointed with myself, how come I am not able to do it. Where I am lacking.
swetam

Post by swetam »

Can someone please advise how to go about it.
Ryan

Post by Ryan »

swetam wrote:Hi Joe,

I need 7 each for my immigration process to go ahead. And I am stuck in this exam things from past 6 months wasting my time and money both without the desired outcome which is more frustrating.

From past 3 attempts I have scored 6.5 every time in Reading whereas in writing I had scored 7.5 in my 1st attempt and past 2 attempts 6.5 :(. This time I was quite confident that I will score 7 band each as I was rigorously working on improving my scores. Don't know what went wrong. :roll:.

Starting the whole thing again is more and more depressing me. Feels like why this 0.5 difference I am not able to get.

Please help I am completely disappointed with myself, how come I am not able to do it. Where I am lacking.
Hi swetam,

If you've been pushing for 6 months and haven't improved, then there is something wrong with the way you are preparing. What is your study routine? Have you read through this primer on developing a healthy training regime: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1333