Please rate my writing task 2

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
fniazi4u

Please rate my writing task 2

Post by fniazi4u »

As computers are being used more and more in education, there will be soon no role for teachers in the classroom.

Information technology has revolutionized every aspect of our life and education is no exception. Use of computers is increasing day by day due to which traditional way of teaching are changing. The age old method of teaching in the classroom where a teacher is delivering lectures in front of students is questioned now a days. The use of technology helps the instructor to deliver his lectures while sitting in his or her home or even in a different country. Therefore the physical presence of teacher is debated and according to one view point there is no more need of a tutor in the classroom. I differ with this view point due to the following reasons.
Firstly, the face to face interaction is very important for better understanding of each other. The body language helps the tutor to understand the behavior of each and every student in the class, which may not be possible in the virtual environment. An instructor can influence the pupils more effectively when physically present in front of the class.
Secondly, attending the class on daily basis, meeting with teacher and fellow calls mates, helps in the personality grooming of the young learners. Interacting with each other helps in the learning not only in the syllabus but also in the social aspects of life.
Thirdly, a machine no matter how much sophisticated cannot replace the human intelligence of making real time decision in the live environment. No matter how advanced a computer software students will still need their coach to help them in different situation.
Hence, I conclude that technological advancement has brought all of us together, and distances no matter at all, technology has huge impact on almost every aspect of our life including education. But even in this environment teachers have very important role to play to guide the young one and this role cannot be eliminated or even diminished by computers
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: Please rate my writing task 2

Post by Flick »

fniazi4u wrote:As computers are being used more and more in education, there will be soon no role for teachers in the classroom.

Information technology has revolutionized every aspect of our life, and education is no exception. The use of computers is increasing day by day , which means traditional methods of teaching are changing. The age old method of teaching in the classroom where a teacher delivers lectures in front of students is questioned nowadays. The use of technology helps the instructor to deliver his lectures while sitting in his or her home or even in a different country. Therefore, the requirement of the physical presence of a teacher is debatable and, according to one viewpoint, there is no more need of a tutor in the classroom. I differ with this viewpoint for the following reasons.
Firstly, the face to face interaction is very important for better understanding of each other. Body language helps the tutor to understand the behavior of each and every student in the class, which may not be possible in a virtual environment. An instructor can influence the pupils more effectively when physically present in front of the class.
Secondly, attending the class on a daily basis, meeting with the teacher and fellow classmates, helps in personality grooming of young learners. Interacting with each other helps with learning not only the syllabus but also the social aspects of life.
Thirdly, a machine, no matter how sophisticated, cannot replace the human ability to make real time decisions in a live environment. No matter how advanced the computer software, students will still need their coach to help them in difficult situations.
Hence, I conclude that technological advancement has brought all of us together, and distances don't matter at all. Technology has had a huge impact on almost every aspect of our lives, including education. But even in the modern world teachers have a very important role to play in guiding the young, and this role cannot be eliminated or even diminished by computers.
Great job. Your arguments are easy to understand and you make your own opinion very clear. Nice essay!
Flick