speaking.mp3
(769.39 KiB) Downloaded 224 times
lmoore
IELTS Instructor
IELTS Instructor

Re: first post

Post by lmoore »

Hi, Gafar,
Thank you for sharing your post and introducing yourself! I wish you the best as you study for the IELTS. Your post is short, but here are some thoughts:
1.) I will finish my degree after two months. – This should be, “I will finish my degree IN two months.”
2.) Bachelor degree – This should be, “bachelor’s degree.”
3.) I want to take my master’s degree – This should be, “I want to EARN my master’s degree.”
4.) 6 score in IELTS – This should be, “I want to earn a score of 6 on the IELTS.”
5.) Pronunciation – At times, it was very difficult to understand your pronunciation. For example, computer science and require were hard for me to comprehend.
6.) Fluency – Your speaking speed was very slow, and this can make it difficult for your examiner to follow your speech.
7.) Organization – Your organization was easy to understand. You introduced yourself, told us about your studies and your purpose for taking the IELTS. Keep organizing your thoughts logically like this as you practice!
8.) Vocabulary and Grammar – I don’t really have a good understanding of your grammar and vocabulary levels yet as you were speaking on a really basic topic. Your sentences were simple and did not seem too complex. As you begin to practice IELTS questions, you will need to use more complex sentences and higher level vocabulary.
Best wishes!
gafar

Re: first post

Post by gafar »

Hi Imoore
i am truly greatful for you to notice my mistakes
and give me advise to improve my speaking
thank you very much