help me plazzzzzzz

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
almarriya

help me plazzzzzzz

Post by almarriya »

I am a student girI am a graduate of 2013 llive in UAE I would like to get on the score 7 in IELTS for admission to the Faculty of Medicine ,I am from the veins of Arab does not speak much English :? ,I want you to help me to pass the IELTS successfully in a period of 3 weeks of the study ,Thank you very much
durai

Re: help me plazzzzzzz

Post by durai »

hi Almaariya,

If you want band 7 , first you need to keep reading books and listening to some video tapes of ielts materials. keep practicing....check your level by posting essays in this forum.

Durai
JAN 2014 L 8.5 R 8 W 6.5 S 6.5
FEB 2014 L 8 R 8 W 7 S 6.5
APR 2014 L 8 R 9 W 6.5 S 7
JUN 2014 L 8.5 R 7 W 6.5 S 6
July 2014 L 8.5 R 7 W 6.5 S 6.5
OCT 2014 L 7.5 R 7 W 7 S 7
Chi

Post by Chi »

almarriya wrote:I am a student girI am a graduate of 2013 llive in UAE I would like to get on the score 7 in IELTS for admission to the Faculty of Medicine ,I am from the veins of Arab does not speak much English :? ,I want you to help me to pass the IELTS successfully in a period of 3 weeks of the study ,Thank you very much
Hi Almarriya,

Welcome to the forum.

First of all, you should find out your current IELTS score before actually make a study plan.

Why don't you do some mock exam and find out what your scores in listening, reading are (use the score calculator to convert your number of correct answers to IELTS score: http://www.examenglish.com/IELTS/IELTS_ ... lator.html); post your writing (I suggest both Task 1 and Task 2) and your speaking sample on the forum so someone could help gauge your level.

Good luck with your studies.

Cheers,
Chi
almarriya

Post by almarriya »

thanks all 3 day left to my exam and l am fair and i think i dont study will l have big probem with spilling exactly in lisutingAND WRITING I write according to what I hear, but in letters to Ansamah and we write and vice versa, please, how to solve the problem I do not have time and I also feel that my writing is weak PLZZ HELP ME :cry: :?
almarriya

Post by almarriya »

thanks all 3 day left to my exam and l am fair and i think i dont study will l have big probem with spilling exactly in lisutingAND WRITING I write according to what I hear, but in letters to Ansamah and we write and vice versa, please, how to solve the problem I do not have time and I also feel that my writing is weak PLZZ HELP ME :cry: :?