starting education at the age of four versus age of seven ... Mr. David please help to evaluate and estimate band ...

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Prashant Hirani

starting education at the age of four versus age of seven ... Mr. David please help to evaluate and estimate band ...

Post by Prashant Hirani »

In some countries children start school at the age of four and in other countries at the age of seven. Some people believe that early school start is affecting parent-child relationships. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of starting school early and give your own opinion.

All countries have their own standards of imparting education, therefore the starting age for school for children varies. Although, whether to start schooling children as early as at 4 years is being debated nowadays. Some people believe a late start would be better for the kids. This essay shall discuss both these views in detail. Here, in this essay, I will enunciate both the sides of argument with my own perception.

On the one hand, supporters of this argument tend to believe that started learning at an early prepares them for their later studies. For example, I have started my education at an early age and it helped me to master myself in basics of education. Furthermore, It boosted my confidence and I was able to pass all my future subjects with higher grades. This proves that how an early age start-up assists in preparing individuals for their advanced learning's.

On the flip side, there are some potential dangers associated with starting child's education early. First, such development affects the parent-child relations as it won't give them sufficient time to spent with each other. As per the recent studies in USA, for instance, high percentage of kids does not have good bonding and relations with their parents, as compared to those who have started their schooling a bit late. Moreover, the early years of a child’s life require utmost love and attention from parents, and this can be taken care of if the child starts school later. This makes it clear that why indulging into education at tender age is not the right choice.

To recapitulate, by looking at above details, to my view points, drawbacks of starting children's education overshadows their positive points. It is hoped that more and more countries adopts the system of stating school education at an age of seven.
vinoth

Re: starting education at the age of four versus age of seven ... Mr. David please help to evaluate and estimate band ..

Post by vinoth »

All countries have their own standards of imparting education, therefore the starting age for school for children varies. Although, whether to start schooling children as early as at 4 years is being debated nowadays. i think there should be comma instead of fullstop Some people believe thata late start would be better for the kids. This essay shall discuss both these views in detail. Here, in this essay, I will enunciate both the sides ofthe argument with my own perception.

On the one hand,what are you contrasting here supporters of this argument tend to believe that started learning learning at an earlystage prepares them for their later studies. For example, I have started my education at an early age and it helped me to master myself in basics of education. Furthermore, Itit boosted my confidence and I was able to pass all my future subjects with higher grades. This proves that how an early age start-up assists in preparing individuals for their advanced learning'spossessive form incorrect in this sentencestages of learning.

On the flip side, there are some potential dangers associated with starting child's education early. First, such development affects the parent-child relations as it won't give them sufficient time to spent timewith each other. As per the recent studies in USA, for instance, high percentage of kids does not do nothave good bonding andx and y, both x and y should in 'ing form relations with their parents, as compared to those who have started their schooling a bit late. Moreover, the early years of a child’s life require utmost love and attention from parents, and this can be taken care of if the child starts school later. This makes it clear that why indulging into education at tender age is not the right choice.

To recapitulate, by looking at above details, to my view points, drawbacks of starting children's education overshadows their positive points. It is hoped that more and more countries adopts the system of stating school education at an age of seven.

Did you count the words? Do not write less then 250 words.
David.IELTS.Examiner
IELTS Examiner
IELTS Examiner

Re: starting education at the age of four versus age of seven ... Mr. David please help to evaluate and estimate band ..

Post by David.IELTS.Examiner »

Hello!

The first main paragraph is short (compare with the introduction) and relies on a personal example to 'prove' that something is true for everyone. Very unlikely.

The argument in the second main paragraph seems good, but you have overlooked whether this is caused by parents working long hours, for example.

Overall, not bad, but better choices of examples would be an easy way to improve this essay.

All the best,
David