march 15 Academic result

Have you taken the IELTS recently? Share your questions with other students here.
kulwantkaur

march 15 Academic result

Post by kulwantkaur »

Hi all
I have scored L8 R6.5 W6.5 S7.5
Last year I appeared for test unprepared and I scored 7 in writing and reading .I am appearing again on 12 April academic and i hope I get 7 each at least in each.Could anyone explain if there are different question paper in IELTS? Last time I came across different question paper in Sydney and Melbourne through different ielts sites.
Ryan

Re: march 15 Academic result

Post by Ryan »

Hi kulwantkaur,

Can you clarify what you mean by "question paper"? As you know, the articles/listenings/questions/tasks you faced are not repeated. Perhaps you are referring to the answer sheet?
kulwantkaur

Post by kulwantkaur »

Hi Ryan
I am referring to the questions asked in IELTS.I always come to hear that IELTS exam is quite universal and topics ,candidates confront in exam are same on particular one day.But I just relaise that writing topics,Listening scripts and reading paragraphs are different if candidate is appearing for different IELTS conducting authority even though exam is being conducted on same date.In Australia.we had different questions in exam in Sydney and Melbourne on SAME DATE.I hope I clarify myself?
I do know that questions keep changing every time over various exams .
Thanks Ryan
Ryan

Post by Ryan »

I see. Yes, questions typically vary between tests held on the same day. Occasionally the same question is asked on the same day in two different locations. I have never heard of repetition in writing tasks held on different days (although certain themes repeat). Repetition in speaking tests held on different days does occur. Read here for more: http://ielts-yasi.englishlab.net/WHAT_T ... RE_FOR.htm
kulwantkaur

Post by kulwantkaur »

Ryan wrote:I see. Yes, questions typically vary between tests held on the same day. Occasionally the same question is asked on the same day in two different locations. I have never heard of repetition in writing tasks held on different days (although certain themes repeat). Repetition in speaking tests held on different days does occur. Read here for more: http://ielts-yasi.englishlab.net/WHAT_T ... RE_FOR.htm
Thanks a lot Ryan