Please sir david i badly need your corrections.thnks

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Weekend

Please sir david i badly need your corrections.thnks

Post by Weekend »

Q-Many people think that fastfood companies should not be allowed to advertise while others believe that all companies should have the right to advertise.What is your opinion?

Advertising is used by most companies as one of their marketing strategies.This has raised arguments whether certain companies such as fasfood companies should be banned in producing advertisements or all of the companies should be free to advertise.In my opinion,all companies should be allowed to advertise ,however,they should adhere to regulations.

Every company should be allowed to promote their products and services through advertising.This can help companies earn.By way of making their products known to consumers ,they are able to create healthy competition among other companies.Thus , ads can help companies boost the profit of their market. in addition to this, consumers are made aware of the many options available for them. Most peiple do not know that a certain product or service exists if not theoigh advertising.Hence ,both consumers and companies can benefit from advertising.

However, all companies that plan to market heir products through advertising should be regulated and approved by a group of authorities. These group ahould be reliable and accountable in regilating and censoring advertisements. For instance, fastfood companies can feature their products through the use of media ,however, they should undergo processes such as research conducted by authorities. In this way, the aithorities can safeguard the public from misleading or censored advertising materials. Furthermore, the authoritie should also consider moral or religious objections in order to avoid conflict among society. In this manner, companies can be directed to dismiss or pursue their advertisement strategies.

To sum up, advertising is a way for companies to maket their product. While every company has the right to advertise,I believe that it is essential that all produced advertisements should undergo a regulating body for the safety and security of the public in general.
Last edited by Weekend on Wed May 25, 2016 11:31 am, edited 3 times in total.
varsha

Re: Hi sir David!I hope you can check my essay !Thankyou

Post by varsha »

HELLO DAVID

I have read your essay. it finds an interesting , but i found some spelling mistakes which can you will improve it.

Such as theoighor though or through ? not able to understand. A very silly mistake Most peiple or people.

ahould be reliable and accountable in regilating , ou have mentioned here ahould or could? regulating instead of regilating.

I hope you don't mind as i have pointed your mistakes. But be careful after writing, you should always check your sentences and also your spellings.
Weekend

Re: Hi sir David!I hope you can check my essay !Thankyou

Post by Weekend »

varsha wrote:HELLO DAVID

I have read your essay. it finds an interesting , but i found some spelling mistakes which can you will improve it.

Such as theoighor though or through ? not able to understand. A very silly mistake Most peiple or people.

ahould be reliable and accountable in regilating , ou have mentioned here ahould or could? regulating instead of regilating.

I hope you don't mind as i have pointed your mistakes. But be careful after writing, you should always check your sentences and also your spellings.

Hi,Thankyou for correcting my errors in spelling.