what are the best solutions to reduce the crime in cities ?

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Dilmurod

what are the best solutions to reduce the crime in cities ?

Post by Dilmurod »

Since few years, in cities has been centre of the crime. There are number of people who suffer from violence. This issue is mainly acted from adults and also teenagers. In this essay I will list some of a majority of crimes and try to give sustainable solutions for this problem.
First of all, why is the crime rate increasing in cities and how to tackle this problematic phenomenon? In my opinion mostly offences are acted by adults, because of the main factor for this question is spare time. After graduating collage, most young people do not want to continue study even though do not enroll a job. That is why, adults have more leisure time. At that time they gather in rural areas at night and do misdeed for fun. For instance, they theft cars, do spate of burglary, break into houses in megacities, namely in New York. Organizing and using spare time properly can be as a reasonable solution for these street crimes.
In addition to this, there are several causes for occur crimes prevalently in cities. Firstly, in inner-city places has been becoming as no-go areas. Because, most criminals assemble and many criminal plans are being projected by them in these places . Secondly, sentences against juvenile crime in most cases limited only with heavy fine. I think these crimes can be addressed by strictly control these run-down zones by governments as well as if authorities want to eliminate youth offence they should judge with long term corporal punishment, precisely, young criminals dispatch community services.
To conclude, in cities one of the big problems is young criminals. Therefore, governments should focus on how adults spend their free time sufficiently and supply with new vacant job places in order to reduce crime wave significantly in cities