David please check need 7 Plus

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Qasim

David please check need 7 Plus

Post by Qasim »

Many people prefer studying through distance learning programmes. However, some people say that it is important to attend a collage or a university.
To what extend do you agree or disagree?

In this contemporary epoch, many people are preferring distance learning from various universities around the globe, whereas some people argue that attending university or college has more impact on students learning. In my opinion, I agree that attending university has more benefits. I will discuss both viewpoints in detail.

Some people believe that attending university or college has more benefits over distance learning, because they feel that in academic education student interaction with their peers and teachers are important in substantial growth of a student. Secondly in class room education student can interact with teacher and after class they can also discuss vital points of lecture for better understanding. Moreover in university education students can participate in different activities such as debates, sports and presentations, which cannot be possible in distance learning.

However, people prefer distance education, because they can save lot of time, traveling cost and hostel expenses. The people doing job can earn a degree without attending university from a foreign university. Moreover distance learning can also provide flexible timings and recorded videos to learn at any time of student’s convenience. In my opinion, distance learning can provide degree but it will not provide attitude because attending university will improve their interpersonal skills, confidence and presentation skills.

In conclusion, I believe attending college or university has several advantages over distance learning despite in distance learning student can learn remotely. As discuss atop, going to university will enhance several interpersonal skills which are not possible in distance learning environment.
David.IELTS.Examiner
IELTS Examiner
IELTS Examiner

Re: David please check need 7 Plus

Post by David.IELTS.Examiner »

Hello!

Good points, but not very well developed, e.g. why does attending a uni help with 'student growth'? however, grammar, vocabulary and coherence are very good, so well done!

David