pls help task 1 complain letter

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
rairaichan0323

pls help task 1 complain letter

Post by rairaichan0323 »

You had a meal at a restaurant. You are not happy with the service. Write to the manager to complain about it. Give details about the problems and request some compensation or refund.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to bring to your attention the unprofessional service of one of the members of your staff – Jenny Chan. Allow me to elaborate on why i am so perturbed.

Last night I had had a meal with my friend at your restaurant. During eating I discovered a fly inside my noodles. I told your representative about this matter immediately and requested for replacing a new one. However, your employee informed me that it is impossible for doing it as I already ate it more than half amount of the meal. I feel it is indeed unfair to the customers.

To make matters worse, after returning to home, I had a seriously stomach ache and I had to go to the hospital at mid-night.

Given the fact that it was entirely the fault of your restaurant, I feel that I am entitled to request for a full refund for the meal and compensate for my treatment fee. I am looking forward to your prompt replying this matter otherwise I will pursue legal action.

Yours faithfully,
Janis Lau
andytruong1202

Re: pls help task 1 complain letter

Post by andytruong1202 »

rairaichan0323 wrote:You had a meal at a restaurant. You are not happy with the service. Write to the manager to complain about it. Give details about the problems and request some compensation or refund.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to bring to your attention the unprofessional service of one of your staff members – Jenny Chan. Allow me to elaborate on why i am so perturbed.

Last night, I had a meal with my friend at your restaurant. While eating, I discovered a fly inside my noodles. I then told your staff about this matter immediately and requested for a new one (one noodle?). However, your employee informed me that it was impossible to do it as I had already eaten it more than a half of the meal. I feel it is indeed unfair to customers.

Even worse, after returning home, I had a seriously stomachache and I had to go to the hospital at mid-night.

Given the fact that it was entirely the fault of your restaurant, I feel that I am entitled to a full refund for the meal and a compensation for my treatment fee. I am looking forward to your prompt reply to this matter, otherwise I will pursue a legal action.

Yours faithfully,
Janis Lau
rairaichan0323

Re: pls help task 1 complain letter

Post by rairaichan0323 »

thank you :D