a beautiful place where you want to have a home.

Daily (Mon-Fri) speech exercises with Ryan through Whatsapp
joohn_123

a beautiful place where you want to have a home.

Post by joohn_123 »

This is my first using. please let me know what is your suggestions. thanks very much !
download/file.php?id=194
Attachments
a beautiful place where you want to live.mp3
(727.1 KiB) Downloaded 311 times
saqibali

Re: a beautiful place where you want to have a home.

Post by saqibali »

Unfortunately, this recording is not working.
Limited free classes and unlimited best IELTS material at below link
https://www.facebook.com/pages/IELTS-No ... 3123916148
lmoore
IELTS Instructor
IELTS Instructor

Re: a beautiful place where you want to have a home.

Post by lmoore »

Hi, Joohn_123,
Please note that this review will be short because the quality of your recording was poor.
First, thank you for sharing about this province. It certainly sounds like there is plenty for people to do!
Your pronunciation in this recording was quite difficult to make out. I don’t think that this was due just to the poor recording quality. There were several times I could not understand what you said. One pronunciation error I did notice was that you did not say the letter “L” in the word “girl.” Remember to bring your tongue back to the top of your mouth to form this letter after you say “R.” Also, the short “I” sound, as in the word “hit” or “miss” sounds like “ee,” as in “see.”
Vocabulary was difficult for me to assess because of the recording, but I did hear you use “European-style buildings,” which was definitely advanced. You used “tourist” several times. You might have said “visitors” or another similar word to avoid repeating yourself too often.
You didn’t sound very organized at the beginning of your speech. At the end, the rather informal conclusion of “anyways” probably is not a good idea to use in a formal interview situation. You might try “in conclusion,” or “to me. . .” instead.
Here are a few other notes:
It’s located in the west to…Province. – It is located in the western part of . . ./It is located in western . . .
I have been there for two times together with my parents. – I have been there two times with my parents.
I have never been to a place like…where has … tourist sites… - I have never been to a place like. . .which has (so many?) tourist sites.
Anyways, to me is perfect place to live. – Anyways, to me IT is THE perfect place to live.
Best wishes as you continue to practice!