IELTS Results from 10TH July 2014

Have you taken the IELTS recently? Share your questions with other students here.
zahidkambooh

IELTS Results from 10TH July 2014

Post by zahidkambooh »

Hi

The results are now available at https://ielts.britishcouncil.org/checkresults.aspx

My score is
Listening: 7.5
Reading: 7.0
Writing: 6.5
Speaking: 7.0
Overall: 7.0

Good Luck.....
Zahid
tomlui2010

Re: IELTS Results from 10TH July 2014

Post by tomlui2010 »

I got the results from Candidate Area: https://ielts.britishcouncil.org/CandidatePortal.aspx#

My score is:

Overall Band 7.5
Listening 8.5
Reading 7.5
Writing 7.0
Speaking 7.5

Bit disappointed with my writing band.. I guess, i really learned the importance of reviewing the content. But, this score serves my purpose.. so, i am happy :)
sunilpatel82

Post by sunilpatel82 »

Worst result from IDP

LISTENING 7.0
READING. 6.0
WRITING. 5.5
SPEAKING. 6.0

OVERALL. 6.0
hwarraich

Post by hwarraich »

Hi Experts,

My score is:

Overall Band 7
Listening 8
Reading 7.5
Writing 6
Speaking 7

I attempted IDP 2 times and BC 3 times. Every time IDP score (6.5 in writing & 6 in speaking) and BC score (6 in writing & 7 in speaking). Moreover, there was improvement in my writing on 10 July Exam. But BC result is standstill.

Can anyone faced problem in writing band score w.r.t. BC & IDP ?
If yes, please share your feedback and discuss here.

Thanks,
Ravian

Post by Ravian »

Hi all,

My result as below;
L- 7.5
R- 8.5
W- 6.5
S- 7

Overall 7.5 and i am happy happy :) :D
Cherilab

Post by Cherilab »

Ravian wrote:Hi all,

My result as below;
L- 7.5
R- 8.5
W- 6.5
S- 7

Hi Ravian!

I am so happy to know that you achieved your goal!
Congratulations!

Cherilab
Last edited by Cherilab on Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kishorito

Post by kishorito »

hi all i took my test in july 10th in hyderabad (General) and was expecting my results today , received below email from IDP

anyone took general and got their results ? please share. I am so nervous about my speaking and writing score. Speaking i gave 1 big pause in 2 mins 2nd part and writing i didn't do task 1 that well as i ran out of time.

We refer to your IELTS test of 10th July, 2014.

As part of the quality control procedures designed to protect the integrity and security of the IELTS test, test results are routinely analyzed before they are issued to candidates. Unfortunately, your result is still being processed so it has not been possible to analyze it yet. The analysis will be conducted when the processing of your result is completed. Test Report Forms will be issued on 25th July 2014.

Please note that it is specified in the declaration signed by candidates on the application form that there may be occasions when it is necessary to issue a result more than 13 days after the test. Please accept our apologies for this delay.

Regards,

Team IDP IELTS
johnsky

Post by johnsky »

Got overall 7.5 but it's no use because I got 6.5 in writing. Really disappointed with this result don't know if I need to re-check or sit again.

Does anyone know who checks the writing scripts ? Is it checked in the same country one is giving exam or is it sent to a different country. What about re-checks how long does it take ?
Ravian

Post by Ravian »

Hello Cherilab,

Thank you for your wishes and again i thank you from my heart for all the support you provided to me.

Kind Regards,
Rashid Ali
Cherilab

Post by Cherilab »

Ravian wrote:Hello Cherilab,

Thank you for your wishes and again i thank you from my heart for all the support you provided to me.

Kind Regards,
Rashid Ali
My pleasure indeed Ravian.

Fly to Camada asap!

Cherilab
rsx

Post by rsx »

@kishorito

I received same message from IDP today.. GT exam was on 10th of July.

As part of the quality control procedures designed to protect the integrity and security of the IELTS test, test results are routinely analyzed before they are issued to candidates. Unfortunately, your result is still being processed so it has not been possible to analyze it yet. The analysis will be conducted when the processing of your result is completed. Test Report Forms will be issued on 25th July 2014.

Please note that it is specified in the declaration signed by candidates on the application form that there may be occasions when it is necessary to issue a result more than 13 days after the test. Please accept our apologies for this delay.

Regards,

Team IDP IELTS
rsx

Post by rsx »

Same received..
kishorito wrote:hi all i took my test in july 10th in hyderabad (General) and was expecting my results today , received below email from IDP

anyone took general and got their results ? please share. I am so nervous about my speaking and writing score. Speaking i gave 1 big pause in 2 mins 2nd part and writing i didn't do task 1 that well as i ran out of time.

Regards,

Team IDP IELTS
sravan24

Post by sravan24 »

rsx wrote:@kishorito

I received same message from IDP today.. GT exam was on 10th of July.

Regards,

Team IDP IELTS

even i got this same message yesterday and today i got same kind of mail with expected date as 1st Aug.

i am really tensed, in my first attempt same thing happened and i lost by 0.5 marks. :( :( :( :( :( :(
cuonglc92

Post by cuonglc92 »

Ravian wrote:Hi all,

My result as below;
L- 7.5
R- 8.5
W- 6.5
S- 7

Hi Ravian,
IELTS is my very important and urgent requirement now, however, I'm very bad on reading, can U suggest some good books, documents or methods to improve my reading skill!
Thank U much!

My Email: Luucaocuong.ptit@gmail.com
Pardeep_12

Post by Pardeep_12 »

MY IELTS scores are :

L- 7.0
R- 9.0
W- 8.5
S- 7.5

Thanks to IELTS Institutes in Chandigarh.
atmahesh

Post by atmahesh »

writing 8.5 is amazing score. please share tips on it?