Thai people who took IELTS 10 times

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
thai

Thai people who took IELTS 10 times

Post by thai »

Hi everybody, I am Thai. My name is Pin. I am a new one here. Thank you for Ryan that makes many youtubes and creates this network, so I can prepare for my next test. Thank you!

I took IELTS 10 times, but I did not get 6.5. I got L6.5 R6 W6 S5.5. I am tired to take it again and again, but I have no choice. It waste a great amount of money. I will take it again on 16 Aug. Hopefully, I will pass this time. Nice to meet you guy! If you have some good technics, please share them to me.

I realize that there are a lot of IELTS resources for Chinese students. Some are very helpful such as IELTS prediction program. Unfortunately, there are a few sources for Thai people.
Anyways, I will work hard, and hope everybody can get a good score that you want. Good luck and Nice to meet you!
mahi277149

Re: Thai people who took IELTS 10 times

Post by mahi277149 »

Hi

sad to hear that you attend ielts many times. but you unable to get your require BAND.
Hope this time you will get.

im first time to write IELTS. My exam on 06/09/2014.
im trying for 6.5 also.
thai

Re: Thai people who took IELTS 10 times

Post by thai »

Hi Mahi,
Thanks for response. I think if we want to get6.5, we need 6.5 for two areas nd 6.0 for another two areas. Many people told me that reading and listening are easier to improve than writing and speaking. I think it is true as long as you pratice until you will get the strategies to do the test by yourself. However, for now I cannot increase my score for that. It is not easy for me. I read a lot of comment in this blog, I feel sad for myself and my poor skills. I think many people here get a very high score. In face I want to know the questions form other people who will take IELTS at the same day, so we can have the benefit from different time zone around the world.Anyways, cheer and good luck.