IELTS organisation is cheating/Neglecting to students

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
geoenvirons

IELTS organisation is cheating/Neglecting to students

Post by geoenvirons »

i need six on each band....but i am shocked to see my wife results
i know she even cant get more than 5 ..and she got 6 in writing
i am totally disastisfied with the IELTS result, i feel shocked to see results...its not about mine..its about other person who i know cannot score more than five has got six in writing. i have got evidence in myhand ( very soon i am going to make this IELTS negligence in court) now i can find what on earth this IELTS is about, totally biasing organisation in world and playing student life in hell. how the students are cheated by IELTS organisation just for english compentency and so much anomalies in marking. its not for me but i just found one evidence where the examiner has failed his professionalism. plz advice me what shoud i do for this unfairness..it tells me that i shoud speak up for such anomalies..and negligence which is playing up to student of many countries.
argho1985

Re: IELTS organisation is cheating/Neglecting to students

Post by argho1985 »

geoenvirons wrote:i need six on each band....but i am shocked to see my wife results
i know she even cant get more than 5 ..and she got 6 in writing
i am totally disastisfied with the IELTS result, i feel shocked to see results...its not about mine..its about other person who i know cannot score more than five has got six in writing. i have got evidence in myhand ( very soon i am going to make this IELTS negligence in court) now i can find what on earth this IELTS is about, totally biasing organisation in world and playing student life in hell. how the students are cheated by IELTS organisation just for english compentency and so much anomalies in marking. its not for me but i just found one evidence where the examiner has failed his professionalism. plz advice me what shoud i do for this unfairness..it tells me that i shoud speak up for such anomalies..and negligence which is playing up to student of many countries.
Hi mate,

I am with you.. I am a university research student in Melbourne and need to score 6 in each in order to apply for my graduate visa. I always got high distinction for my work and currently now I will be graduating with a distinction. I gave this exam on 7th June and score only 5 for writing which shocked me to the core. I never thought that I would get such low score either IELTS people think I am fool or my university professors think my work is not up to level.

This exam is a big piece of shit.. we need to settle in Australia and they need money from us.. They are doing a bloody good job..

Anyways, I am appearing again on 12th .. lets C everything goes in my favor..

Argho