My First GT Writing Task1- Please Comment

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
ahmedbrohi

My First GT Writing Task1- Please Comment

Post by ahmedbrohi »

You have purchased an IPhone device online from a website but there is a problem with the package.
Write a letter to the website /company. In your letter
1. state the details of package
2. describe what the problem is
3. explain what you want the company to do

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing this to inform you about a problem with my IPhone device which I bought online from your website. The package is incomplete and the device is also damaged.

When I unpacked the package, I found that some of the accessories are missing. It’s clearly written on the package box that the box will contain power adapter, headset, USB cable and device manual, but I found the IPhone device and its manual only. Moreover, it’s not the model I bought online, because I paid for IPhone 5S, but the package contains IPhone 4S, which I believe, could be a mistake from the dispatcher.

The device is also cracked from top right corner and its sound quality is very poor. I am sending the package back to your company’s address for replacement.

I would be grateful for your cooperation and looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours Sincerely,
Ahmed Brohi
(154 Word)
ahmedbrohi

Re: My First GT Writing Task1- Please Comment

Post by ahmedbrohi »

Please comment.