Write letter to facebook friend task one

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
sravan

Write letter to facebook friend task one

Post by sravan »

you have a facebook friend living in another country and he is curious to learn about a major news item in your country
letter to facebook friend
 describe a news story in your country
 explain why people are interested in it
 say how the story personally relates to you

Dear Pavan,
I know, it's been a while for us to got in touch lately on face book these days and about to discuss major news which will helps for your projects thesis regarding print media and news media. Recently, there is tragedy have been taken place at Beas river in Himalayas where 24 student have swept away in the river and this news is widely spread out on the face book and other media for seeking rescue operations from the govt.
the news got very popular it's because of those 24 students were from reputed engineering college and out of 24 students rescue operation found two death bodies of student made many youngsters shocked and wonder about the poor help from the government.
Hearing the news which popped up on my face book wall. Quickly, I rung up all my friends where some of students from same college. it's kind of distracting since the news is very tragic for those students who all been died through this incident. furthermore, this information might help you in your thesis for presentation

With Best Wishes,
Sravan
Thanks and Regards
Sravan
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: Write letter to facebook friend task one

Post by Flick »

sravan wrote:you have a facebook friend living in another country and he is curious to learn about a major news item in your country
letter to facebook friend
 describe a news story in your country
 explain why people are interested in it
 say how the story personally relates to you

Dear Pavan,
I know, it's been since we have spoken, but I want to discuss major news event in my country which I think will help for your project thesis regarding print media and news media. Recently, there a tragedy took place at Beas river in the Himalayas where 24 students were swept away in the river and this news is beingwidely spread on Facebook and other media seeking rescue operations from the government.
This news has become well known (<-- 'popular' suggests a positive event. This news is not positive, so it is better to use a different word.) because those 24 students were from a reputed engineering college and, when the rescue operation found two bodies, many youngsters wereshocked and began to question the poor response from the government.
I heardthe news through Facebook. Quickly, I rung up all my friends because some of them are students from the same college. It has been very distracting since the news is very tragic for those students who died in this incident. I hope this information might help you in your thesis for presentation. (<-- How?)

With Best Wishes,
Sravan
sravan

Re: Write letter to facebook friend task one

Post by sravan »

thank you
Thanks and Regards
Sravan