May someone put a pand on plz

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
sundus saleh

May someone put a pand on plz

Post by sundus saleh »

[quote][/quote]hey all my exam is after 10 days and i realy need yr help to rise up my writing livel so plz put on a pand and some addvice :geek:

You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.
The charts give information about two genres of TV programmes watched by men and women and four different age groups in Australia.
1.png
1.png (11.68 KiB) Viewed 955 times
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
Write at least 150 words.

The chart present the percentage of the people who watch games show and realty shows ,the information is about man and woman beside the 4 ages groups in Australia.
As it clear from the chart the females watch television more than males , they watch about 70% realty shows , while males watch about 35%, beside the percentage is almost the same at the game shows, the other unmissed thing is the increasing at the ages group which started from 25 to 45+,for the males group the percentage of the games shows watcher is higher than the realty shows with nearly twice the percentage , then there is the young people group which include the ages from 15-24 they watch nearly about 50% of the both realty shows and game shows, and the 45+ group watch about 70% of the both shows , over all it seams like people prefer to watch realty shows rather than game shows as it is twice the percentage for the ages from 25 to 44 .