which band??? Help me!

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
aprodigy

which band??? Help me!

Post by aprodigy »

Topic: Students who will earn higher than average salaries after graduating should pay for their own higher edu, rather state. Do u agree or not?
In the process of globalization, the number of young people who is likely to have a well-paid job after graduating is on the increase in knowledge-based economic. Some people believe that these students should pay for their own higher education rather than the state. From my point of view, I completely agree with this
One of the most essential reasons why these should pay themselves is that they seem to take more responsibility for their study. As a matter of the fact, human appreciate the amount of money what they earn, especially the young. Therefore, surely these figures will be used appropriately. For example, being aware of money they spend, most students in private schools find it easy to study better and harder than those in public schools. Additionally, students who have to pay tuition fee give a considerable rise in managing time for their study so that they might gain the best results.
Another factor is that government should allocate the budget to other important fields. It is reasonable to say that there are several aspects which should invest such as helping the poor or building infrastructure. On the other hand, if government spent too much money to pay the higher education of students, the budget would be insufficient to support for these fields. As a result, this would make the living standard of residents worse and worse.
To put in a nutshell, I am penning down to say that it is necessary for students to pay for their own higher education. Moreover, what they should do is spending their own money to gain more benefits from this education
Which band I can get?
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: which band??? Help me!

Post by Flick »

aprodigy wrote:Topic: Students who will earn higher than average salaries after graduating should pay for their own higher edu, rather state. Do u agree or not?

In the process of globalization, the number of young people who are likely to have a well-paid job after graduating is on the increase in the current, knowledge-based economy. Some people believe that these students should pay for their own higher education rather than the state. From my point of view, I completely agree with this.

One of the most essential reasons why they should pay for themselves is that they seem to take more responsibility for their study. As a matter of the fact, humans appreciate the amount of money that they earn, especially the young. Therefore, surely this money will be used appropriately. For example, being aware of the amount they spend, most students in private schools find it easy to study better and harder than those in public schools.
Additionally, students who have to pay their own tuition fees give a considerable rise in managing time for their study so that they might gain the best results.

Another factor is that the government should allocate the budget to other important fields. It is reasonable to say that there are several areas which should be invested in, such as helping the poor or building infrastructure. On the other hand, if the government spent too much money on paying for the higher education of students, the budget would be insufficient to support for these fields. As a result, this would make the living standard of residents worse and worse.

To summarize, I believe that it is necessary for students to pay for their own higher education. Moreover, what they should do is spend their own money to gain more benefits from their education.
cranford cliff

Re: which band??? Help me!

Post by cranford cliff »

not such a good essay , IMO - lots of mistakes and 'ugly ' (non-natural) sentence construction. Why mention globalisation?- I don't think there is any connection . Graduates have always earned more than the average salary , much more so in the past than now.

Your 'main reason' is also questionable : it is just not true that private school students study harder than public school students - the private school children often don't care because their parents are rich ............anyway , the topic is about higher education , not about secondary schools , so the example is inapt.