Academic IELTS on 28 June

Have you taken the IELTS recently? Share your questions with other students here.
curara

Academic IELTS on 28 June

Post by curara »

Hello mates!

Does someone has IELTS on 28 June?
I am taking the Academic test on 28th at 10am in London.

I suggest we post questions from the exam (28th June) as soon as possible (preferably within 30 mins after it finishes). We can really help to each other.

Thank you and good luck to everyone;)))
Andrewcy

Re: Academic IELTS on 28 June

Post by Andrewcy »

I just saw the questions that some people posted for the 21th of June and they are correct. The toughest part as some claims was the writing and particularly task 1 as it was a diagram. Taking that into consideration as it is estimated that there is a 10% of a diagram being in writing lets hope that we wont face on 28th of June another diagram!
Do you also believe that there is a chance for the same type of questions being in the exam again or most likely they will change it ?
curara

Post by curara »

Hi Andrewcy;))
Of course they will change it.
Andrewcy

Post by Andrewcy »

curara wrote:Hi Andrewcy;))
Of course they will change it.
Hello,
Yep i am aware of it :) Well i actually i am glad that the diagram was in the 21st June exam as this eliminate the chances of being in the 28th June Exam. In regards to Task 1. Although i hope that a map wont replace the diagram ! :)
wilsonbmn

Post by wilsonbmn »

My IV is going to be tomorrow at 10:00 (Brazilian time, GMT -3). The written test is scheduled for 28th at 13:00. I'd appreciate if you guys could post the subjects of the Tasks 1 and 2
curara

Post by curara »

Hi wilsonbmn)
okey,i will do it as soon as possible)) good luck tomorrow!)
jelly

Post by jelly »

from https://www.facebook.com/ielts.jimmy

[IELTS Exam 2014.06.28 W]

Academic WT1 [APAC]
• Combination Chart: Bar/Table
Bar = four countries' life expectancy of people born after 2008
Table = changes (growth) in average life expectancy from 1980 to 2002

Academic WT2 [APAC]
• (V1) Due to large demand of energy sources such as oil and gas, should people be looking for sources of oil and gas in remote and untouched places. Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages of damaging such areas?
• (V2) With increasing demand of energy sources such as oil and gas, should people be looking for sources of oil and gas in remote and untouched places? Do the the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages of damaging such areas?
Mongolian

Post by Mongolian »

Hi, I am taking the exam 10 hours from now, in New York Time, please if you have taken the exam already, please share the questions! Specially ones who take exams from Asia. Thanks in advance!
jelly

Post by jelly »

Mongolian wrote:Hi, I am taking the exam 10 hours from now, in New York Time, please if you have taken the exam already, please share the questions! Specially ones who take exams from Asia. Thanks in advance!
but your questions will be different!
ohbasoud

Post by ohbasoud »

I have ielts tomorrow morning in CA
so please help me with any Q you will receive
curara

Post by curara »

Academic writing in London.
task 1. bar chart shows the percentage of young people studying in university. in different countries .
task 2. is Art the same important as technology and science.?
vietluong

Post by vietluong »

hi, this is viet from vietnam
our task 2 topic is Task 2: With the increasing demand for energy sources such as oil and gas, should people be looking for sources of oil and gas in remote and untouched places? Do the the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages of damaging such areas?