Speaking topic

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
Bally1990

Speaking topic

Post by Bally1990 »

Hi guys, yesterday i had given my idp speaking exm.my cue card was "comic character" but i told about comedy character such as kapil sharma . Plz tell me anyone that . My answer was right or not?
manojwilson

Re: Speaking topic

Post by manojwilson »

It is correct. You can speak on both a character from a comic book or a stand-up comedian. This question is a bit absurd, if you were in doubt then a simple question to the examiner about the context he/she was expecting would've been nice.
robin

Need help about cue card

Post by robin »

Hi Guys ... I have received a cue card

TALK ABOUT AN EVENT THAT CHANGED UR LIFE ?

BUT NO IDEA IS CREATED IN MY MIND YET ... PLZ GIVE MEE SOME IDEAS to Solve this ?
robin

Post by robin »

Hi guys ... M suffering problemz wid following cue cards ....

Plz give me solutions

Talk about a beautiful plaCe where you would like to have your dream home ?

Describe about a famous person outside of your county ?
Bally1990

Post by Bally1990 »

manojwilson wrote:It is correct. You can speak on both a character from a comic book or a stand-up comedian. This question is a bit absurd, if you were in doubt then a simple question to the examiner about the context he/she was expecting would've been nice.

Thnks g
cranford cliff

Post by cranford cliff »

i think the task card said 'comic actor ' or 'comic star' or comedian, so that means a real person , not a character in a show or movie. eg Rowan Atkinson , not Mr Bean