IELTS Task 1 General Writing

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
hazia2014

IELTS Task 1 General Writing

Post by hazia2014 »

You recently went on a trip with a friend and you both took some photographs.

Write a letter to your friend. In your letter

ask your friend to send you one of the photograph
explain why you need that particular photograph
and tell your friend what happened to your copy of it.

Dear Mike,
I hope you have recovered from the trip and enjoyed immensely.

I am writing to ask you a favor, you took many photos related to sight scene especially sun setting over the mountains. If I am not wrong I am also in those photos. I need one photo in which my image is reasonable and sun set clear in the background.

Actually I lost my camera on the way to home I don’t remember where exactly. I realized when I reached home and lookup camera to download photos on my laptop. I don’t mind about loss of camera but my very important pictures were inside that made me sad. On trip I decided to copy all my sight scene photos on my laptop and will use them as screen saver or background picture.

Suddenly I came in my mind that you also took some snaps of me. I ask you to please check your camera and send me one of the best photos of me. Overall it was a nice trip for me other than loss of camera; I really enjoyed your company and hope we will go on same location one more time.

Speak soon,