Please grade my writing task

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
saravanan ps

Please grade my writing task

Post by saravanan ps »

Question :
Some countries, young people of eighteen years are allowed to do things such as vote, drive car, or marry. In some other countries they have to be older.
What you think the age should be to take adult responsibilities?

Answer:
Age for handling responsibility is not the same across the world. It depends on their exposure, education and culture.Despite the difference. i think minimum age for taking responsibility has to be eighteen.

Firstly at the age of eighteen, most of the teenagers would have experienced the ill-effects of their bad decisions, which would made them good decision makers by then. Moreover, if we are increasing the age limit more than 18. It will have adverse effect on them like they will be less responsible for their action.in order to teach the importance of being respobsible ,we need to allow them to start making their decisions from right age.

However it’s not advisable to give these rights before the age of eighteen. If they are given responsiblity before eighteen, it will have negative effects. Teenage is the most volatile stage in a person's life. In that age decision making is depends on emotions. Most of the decisions are made by emotions have mostly ends in a difficult situation. For an example we could hear news like children involved in shooting their fellow students in a developed countries like America.

To conclude, in order to insist their importance and make them responsible of their action. I would prefer to give them responsibility at the age of eighteen. So that they would be grow as a good human and become responsible to their actions even at the young age.