task 2_ help me!

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
aprodigy

task 2_ help me!

Post by aprodigy »

Topic:Modrn tech nows allows rapid and uncontrolled access and exchange info. Far from being beneficial, this is a danger. Do u agree??
In a technology-based life, the widespread of modern technology is on the increase. It is certainly true that there are several fast and uncontrolled access and exchange of information from this. However, I believe that a great deal of drawback is also caused by modern technology.
One of the most significant disadvantages to consider is that privacy is not likely to be protected. As a matter of the fact, more and more websites has been established for different purposes, which users find it hard to control their activities on these webs. For instance, Facebook is a social networking site which for not only the young but also the old access to. Nevertheless, it is unavoidable that many Facebookers seem to lose their personal information simply because they have used their own information to register accounts. Additionally, almost people use the Internet as a communication tool in order to share what is happening in the daily life with anyone, even some strangers who they have never met before. This is a potential danger because these activities will be shown in public with the virtual world. As a result, whenever the people’s real life might be confused without any prevention
Another drawback which modern technology bring is that the proportion of criminals put an alarm for all people. It is reasonable to say that, using high-tech skills well, wrongdoers will be easier to complete the harmful plans such as e-criminals or drugs. If people use modern technology inappropriately, they will allow criminals steal the necessary information. Furthermore, the offenders seem to delete tracks that they have caused.
In general, we can deny that modern technology plays an important role in our life. However, it also brings several drawbacks in the whole society. Therefore, what we should do now is to take steps to minimize these
Which band I can get?