Task 2 Writing - interesting

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
aprodigy

Task 2 Writing - interesting

Post by aprodigy »

Topic: Different people have different notions on happiness. Why people have different explanation on happiness? Which one is the most important factor of happiness in our own opinion?
It is true that the concept of happiness varies from one to another. Therefore, surely the meaning of happiness for each people is not similar for several reasons. From my point of view, it is the simple thing that plays the most crucial role in happiness definition.
It is reasonable to say that the notion “happiness” might be understood according to different ways because of various perceptions. In fact, with a view to someone, the happiness can be regarded as a feeling of pleasure or enjoyment. For example, the happiest thing for old people is that they can spend much time with their family and relative. However, other people have a happiness notion in terms of money and success. They believe that gaining a considerable amount of money brings happy feeling for them. Not only that, but also success is an important factor in making happiness when these people are becoming workaholic in a fast-paced society. In occasional cases, money and success do not seem to create joyful for others because they are losing values and relationships with each other. As a result, they find it hard to be happy, but disappointed most of time.
In my opinion, happiness is the simple thing which we are willing to pursue no matter how difficulties are. Although it is not easy for people to make this notion concretely, all from every behaviours to theorical lessons are likely to be cheerful for us if we want to adapt them. For instance, for me, happiness was when I passed the Entrance University Examination with the highest score because I was buried in books during that time without going out for picnics and cinemas.
In general, there are several concepts of happiness. Nevertheless, each people should choose the most appropriate notion so that our dream comes true.
Whcih band I can get?
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: Task 2 Writing - interesting

Post by Flick »

aprodigy wrote:Topic: Different people have different notions on happiness. Why people have different explanation on happiness? Which one is the most important factor of happiness in our own opinion?

It is true that the concept of happiness varies from one person to the next. Therefore, surely the meaning of happiness for each person is different for several reasons. From my point of view, it is the simple things that play the most crucial role in the definition of happiness.

It is reasonable to say that the notion of “happiness” might be understood differently because of various perceptions. In fact, although for most people, happiness is regarded as a feeling of pleasure or enjoyment, the way to achieve happiness is very different. For example, the happiest thing for old people is that they can spend time with their family and friends. However, other people achieve happiness in terms of money and success. They believe that gaining a considerable amount of money brings happiness for them. Not only money, but success is an important factor in creating happiness when these people become workaholics in a fast-paced society. In occasional cases, money and success do not seem to create joy because they are losing values and relationships with each other. As a result, they find it hard to be happy, but are instead disappointed most of the time.
In my opinion, happiness is a simple thing which we are willing to pursue no matter how many difficulties we are facing. Although it is not easy for people to achieve this feeling all the time, we can adapt our behaviours and learn what makes us cheerful. For instance, for me, happiness was when I passed the Entrance University Examination with the highest score because I was buried in books during that time without going out for picnics and cinemas.
In general, there are several concepts of happiness. Nevertheless, each person should choose the most appropriate notion so that our dreams come true.