Writing Task 2 - Happiness

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
gkm90

Writing Task 2 - Happiness

Post by gkm90 »

Hello guys,

I would like a review if possible!

Thank in advance
:)

Gustavo

topic: Happiness is considered very important in life. Why is it difficult to define? What factors are important in achieving happiness?

In order to have a great life, the most important pre-requirement is happiness. Although it is not a simple task to achieve, there are some factors that certainly will help you with this achievement, like your Job career and family support. In this essay we will going to discuss how these factors will help you to find happiness.

Firstly, each human has a different definition of happiness, that why it is hard to create a general definition. However, the first factor that would help is do things that you love to do. A perfect example of this is my current Job career, after I start working in the area that I desired, I feel more comfortable to wake up early in the morning and also more motivated to finish my tasks, for this reason I received a lot of recognition from my manager that made me so happy.

The second factor, as much important as the first, is your family support. If you have support, all decisions could be taken easily because you will always know that your family will be there to help you in case things go opposite of your expectations. For instance after I decided to leave my parents house, my father said that I would be welcome back if I couldn't find a job. Although all farewell are sad, due to my father's words I have left his house much more confident and happy.

In conclusion, there isn't a perfect recipe to happiness, however if you love what you do and also have a great family support it is the perfect start to achieve a happy life.
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: Writing Task 2 - Happiness

Post by Flick »

gkm90 wrote:
Topic: Happiness is considered very important in life. Why is it difficult to define? What factors are important in achieving happiness?

In order to have a great life, the most important pre-requisiteis happiness. Although it is not a simple thing to achieve, there are some factors that certainly will help you with this achievement, like your career and family support. In this essay we will discuss how these factors can help you to find happiness.

Firstly, each human has a different definition of happiness, which makes it hard to create a general definition. However, the first factor that would help is to do things that you love to do. A perfect example of this is my current job.(<-- What is your job?You could say something like, 'A perfect example of this is my current job as a ...') Once I started working in a field that appealed to me, I began to find it easier to wake up early in the morning and was also more motivated to finish my tasks, which led to recognition from my manager that made me very happy.

The second factor, which is just as important as the first, is family support. If you have support, any decision you might face can be made easily because you will always know that your family will be there to help you in case things go wrong. For instance, after I decided to leave my parents house, my father said that I would be welcome back if I couldn't find a job. Although all farewells are sad, due to my father's words I have left his house much more confident and happy.

In conclusion, there isn't a perfect recipe to happiness, (<-- I like this.) but if you love what you do and have a great family support system, it is the perfect start to achieving a happy life.