Task 2-CORRECT-Technology has changed our way of interaction

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
hafizur

Task 2-CORRECT-Technology has changed our way of interaction

Post by hafizur »

Q:
Nowadays the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology.
In what ways has technology affected the types of relationships people make?
Has this become a positive or negative development?

A:
Technology has affected the lives of people globally. Communication among human beings has changed significantly over the years. Interaction among people has become much easier for advance developments in technology. I feel two ways of technology which has affected the relationship among people are because of internet and mobile phones. Although technology has a few negatives, I strongly believe technology has become a positive development in our day to day lives if we use technology appropriately.

Internet has become part in our day to day lives to maintain and create new relationships which was much difficult in earlier days. In earlier days, people used to communicate through postal letters which took long time to reach ones message to the other. These days we can communicate with our relatives, offices with e-mails, which reach immediately to the recipient. Moreover, we can also send pictures, videos and chat online with others which help us to maintain our relationships, even if we stay far away from our relatives. Online video chatting also helps us to interact with new peoples and make new friends. For example my younger brother Raju, who stays at Dubai, used to regularly send us e-mails, pictures and we used to talk through video Skype every day evening staying far away at our home in Delhi. He has also some good friends in different European countries, which he made through online chatting. In this way internet helps us to maintain our close relationship and make new friendships. This is one of way technology affected our day to day lives and relationships. This is a positive development of technology for the society.

Mobile phone has become an important tool for our daily interaction with people. We can talk to our relatives instantly, who may be thousands of kilometers away from us. No internet connection is required to talk over phone. People can manage their works staying away from their place of work. For instance, my father used to manage many aspect of his business by communicating with his business partners through mobile phone. In this way it helps us to communicate with many of his business partners at short time.

In conclusion, technology has changed our ways of communication with others over the times dramatically. Technology helps us to maintain and makes new relationship through internet and mobile phone. If appropriately and carefully used, technology has a positive development for human beings.
durai

Re: Task 2-CORRECT-Technology has changed our way of interac

Post by durai »

hi,

I feel this essay is too long for me to check...should be around 400 words.

In my opinion, writing more than 280 words is not recommended by the any IELTS tutor.

durai..
JAN 2014 L 8.5 R 8 W 6.5 S 6.5
FEB 2014 L 8 R 8 W 7 S 6.5
APR 2014 L 8 R 9 W 6.5 S 7
JUN 2014 L 8.5 R 7 W 6.5 S 6
July 2014 L 8.5 R 7 W 6.5 S 6.5
OCT 2014 L 7.5 R 7 W 7 S 7
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: Task 2-CORRECT-Technology has changed our way of interac

Post by Flick »

hafizur wrote:Q:
Nowadays the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology.
In what ways has technology affected the types of relationships people make?
Has this become a positive or negative development?

A:
Technology has affected the lives of people globally. Communication among human beings has changed significantly over the years. Interaction among people has become much easier due to advanced developments in technology. I feel the two most significant ways technology has affected relationships between people has been the invention of the internet and mobile phones. Although technology has a few negatives, I strongly believe that technology has become a positive development in our day to day lives as long as we use it appropriately.

The Internet has become essential in our day to day lives to maintain and create new relationships which was much more difficult in earlier generations. In those days, people used to communicate through postal letters which took a long time to reach the recipient. These days, we can communicate with our relatives, friends and colleagues through e-mail, which immediately reach the recipient. Moreover, we can also send pictures, videos and chat online with others, which helps us to maintain our relationships, even if we live far away from our relatives. Online video chatting also helps us to interact with new people and make new friends. For example, my younger brother, Raju, who lives in Dubai, used to regularly send us e-mails and pictures, and we used to talk on Skype every evening from our home in Delhi. He also had some good friends in different European countries, which he made through online chatting. In this way, the Internet helps us to maintain our close relationships and make new friendships. This is one way technology has affected our day to day lives and relationships. This is a positive development of technology for society.

Mobile phones have also become an important tool for our daily interaction with people. We can talk to our relatives instantly, even though they may be thousands of kilometers away from us. No internet connection is required to talk over the phone. People can manage their workload despite not being at work. For instance, my father used to manage many aspect of his business by communicating with his business partners through mobile phone. In this way, it helped him to communicate with many of his business partners at short notice.

In conclusion, technology has changed the way we communicate with others dramatically. Technology helps us to maintain and make new relationships through the Internet and mobile phones. If appropriately and carefully used, technology is a positive development for human beings.