device.mp3
(1.46 MiB) Downloaded 180 times
lmoore
IELTS Instructor
IELTS Instructor

Re: Pracitising mode....

Post by lmoore »

Paperheart,
This is the most fluent and excited I’ve heard you speak! This was wonderful. Nice job!
Your vocabulary, as usual, is very good. Some of the areas to work on this time include sentence structure/grammar and speaking more.
Sentence structure/grammar:
- And the reason why I wanted to get this iPhone was because it fascinates me on the fact that it uses touch screen whereby you have to use your fingers to navigate from pages to pages – And the reason why I wanted to get this iPhone was because it FASCINATED (past tense to agree with “wanted”) me BECAUSE it uses a touch screen that REQUIRES you to use your fingers to navigate PAGES.
-The whole experience about this iPhone was amazing. – The whole iPhone experience was amazing.
Pronunciation:
-You said “preSENT,” when you meant “PRESent.” When the accent is on the second syllable, it means to give a presentation, but when it the accent is on the first syllable, it means a gift.
Speaking more:
-I think you might be able to extend your speaking time by offering a conclusion. You stop your speeches very abruptly, which can make it difficult for the listener in real time to know whether you are done speaking. The listener expects you to continue speaking since you did not provide a conclusion.
Thanks, and best wishes!
allen_zhang

Re: Pracitising mode....

Post by allen_zhang »

very clear. great accent.
a little bit slow.
Could add more information.
#1 2013-09-07 L7.5; R8; S6; W6
#2 2014-03-08 L7.5; R7; S7; W5.5
#3 2014-05-10 L7.5; R8; S6.5; W6
#4 2014-06-21 L7.5; R6.5; S5.5; W7
#4 2014-06-21 L7.5; R6.5; S7; W5.5