Advertisements try to sell unwanted things to the public

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Aditi

Advertisements try to sell unwanted things to the public

Post by Aditi »

[b]Advertisements try to sell unwanted things to the public. Discuss[/b]

I would be more than pleased if anyone can judge my work and find out my mistakes. also please let me know how much band can i receive by this kind of writing. thanks in advance

Nowadays, many people believe that advertisement leads people to buy unnecessary items than they required. While, this statement holds some truth, we cannot fully rely on it. So, it is worth examining this view before reaching any conclusion.

On the one hand, some people critics the way company advertise their products in television, newspaper, radio and magazines. They think this will easily attract customers and compel them psychologically to buy those products without their necessities. For example, it is often seen that most of the ladies buy jewellery products that are advertised which are higher in price but lower in utilization. Similarly, men are especially attracted by electronic gadgets advertisements and some even lend money to purchases those product even they have one.

On the other hand, no one can deny that some advertisements are really useful for people. For instance, they will know about the upgraded products through advertisements. When advanced Colgate toothpaste is introduced in the market with plenty of benefits and added ingredients which are required for stronger and healthier teeth, people were attracted and many bought that product. So, it cannot be assumed that it was their wrong decision to buy it.

To conclude, it seems that advertisement does not always encourages public to buy unwanted things, sometime it may be useful to know what is in the market and buy it. It is people choice either to buy those products or not according to their requirement. If, maternity products advertised in newspaper is purchased by a pregnant woman then it is useful for her, but, if the same product is bought buy a man for his usages then it is his choice, advertising company is not forcing him.
durai

Re: Advertisements try to sell unwanted things to the public

Post by durai »

Hi,
your task response is good, you try to discuss both sides and gave examples which is good ;

but your word usage is poor, many errors using words in sentences, also with grammar errors...

read essay and know how different words are used.

above could be band 5.5 to 6
JAN 2014 L 8.5 R 8 W 6.5 S 6.5
FEB 2014 L 8 R 8 W 7 S 6.5
APR 2014 L 8 R 9 W 6.5 S 7
JUN 2014 L 8.5 R 7 W 6.5 S 6
July 2014 L 8.5 R 7 W 6.5 S 6.5
OCT 2014 L 7.5 R 7 W 7 S 7
Aditi

Post by Aditi »

Thanks for your reply,

can you please indicate those errors, for me everything looks fine because i am unknown about it..

and what sort of grammatical mistake did i made?
please help me to fix my problems, I really need to improve my writing skill.

thanks in advance
durai

Post by durai »

Nowadays, many people believe that advertisements convince people to buy unnecessary items that they not required required. While no comma this statement holds some truth, but we cannot completely rely on it. So, it is worth examining this view before reaching any conclusion.

On the one hand, some people critique the way that companies advertise their products in television, newspaper, radio and magazines. They think this will easily attract customers and compel them psychologically, not required to buy those unessentila products . For example, it is often seen that most of the ladies buy jewellery products remove 'that are advertised' which are higher in price but lower in utilization. Similarly, men are especially attracted by advertisements on electronic gadgets, and some even lend money to purchase those products without thinking.

On the other hand, no one can deny that some advertisements are really useful for people. For instance, they will know about the latest products through advertisements. When new version of Colgate toothpaste is introduced in the market with plenty of benefits and added ingredients which are required for stronger and healthier teeth, people were attracted too much information, reword, and be concise and many bought that product. So, it cannot be assumed that it was their wrong decision to buy it.

To conclude, it seems that the advertisement does not always encourages public to buy unwanted things, sometime sit may be useful to know what is available in the market remove ' and buy it'. It is people's choice to buy those products according to their requirement.
If, maternity products advertised in newspaper is purchased by a pregnant woman then it is useful for her, but, if the same product is bought buy a man for his usages then it is his choice, advertising company is not forcing him. new idea, don't give in the conclusion...

apart from these mistakes, your sentence structure is awkward most of the times, at many instants coherence has been missing,

keep reading essays...
JAN 2014 L 8.5 R 8 W 6.5 S 6.5
FEB 2014 L 8 R 8 W 7 S 6.5
APR 2014 L 8 R 9 W 6.5 S 7
JUN 2014 L 8.5 R 7 W 6.5 S 6
July 2014 L 8.5 R 7 W 6.5 S 6.5
OCT 2014 L 7.5 R 7 W 7 S 7