Some people feel that entertainers (e.g. film stars, pop mus

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
czjflp6560

Some people feel that entertainers (e.g. film stars, pop mus

Post by czjflp6560 »

Hi,

I would be very appreciated if you could write a comments for my essay and score it for me.

Topic: Some people feel that entertainers (e.g. film stars, pop musicians or sports stars) are paid too much money.

Do you agree or disagree?

Which other types of job should be highly paid?

I don’t agree the opinion that entertainers, e.g. film stars, pop musicians or sports starts, are paid too much money. I think the entertainers deserve to be paid with high salary. Firstly, famous entertainers must be very talent and outstanding compared to others. Secondly, famous entertainers must put a lot of effort on their work to be famous. Thirdly, famous entertainers make a lot fun to the people which is beneficial for the society. Lastly, famous entertainers can earn a lot of money for organizers or companies.
In fact, there is indeed some entertainers who get good pay but without paying effort. However, most of them must work hard in order to get better salary.
Besides entertainers, I think people working in other field should also get good pay. For instance, clinical doctors should get good pay. Because they are working for human-a very complex biological system. To be a doctor, you have to have MD training with very hard study and very high tuition. You have to have about 5 years clinical training with low salary and hard work before you become an independent doctor. As a doctor, you have to scarify your own time and most effort to patients. And also it is not like working in the other field, most of doctors have to take night-shift or work in emergency room and ICU (intensive care unit). I think doctors should earn more salary too.
In general, amount of salary paid should relay on the amount of the effort put and the time spent by the people.
Johnson zhang

Re: Some people feel that entertainers (e.g. film stars, pop

Post by Johnson zhang »

Last edited by Johnson zhang on Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nothing is impossible! Band score 9 is certainly not.
czjflp6560

Re: Some people feel that entertainers (e.g. film stars, pop

Post by czjflp6560 »

Thanks Johnson!