Guide me

Have you taken the IELTS recently? Share your questions with other students here.
Mayuri patel

Guide me

Post by Mayuri patel »

How to score 6 in writing. In last exam I score 5.5 in writing , this time I want to score 6 . What things should I keep in a mind during writing to score 6. My exam was on 7 th June.
mehtdi

Re: Guide me

Post by mehtdi »

Hey Mayuri,

I did score 6.5 in Writing with which I am not satisfied. So I am not sure if my guidance would be really fruitful to you. However, first thing which I can easily make out is the use of grammar. In your previous statement, you said your exams was on 6th June - " was " is used when you intend to speak about past. You should say, I will be appearing for ielts on 6th of June ( "will" is for future tense )

Additionally, you should also focus on using lexical resources like rich vocabulary. It would be great if you demonstrate that you can use wide range of grammatical structures like simple, compound and complex sentences.

To sum it up, Practice is the key and you shall improve only when you interact and write and get your essays evaluated by someone who understands it.

Good Luck :)