Please benchmark my essay with band 9

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
saqibali

Please benchmark my essay with band 9

Post by saqibali »

Some people believe that university students should study science, other thinks that they should study what their heart desires. Discuss, what is your opinion?

Choosing subject of study from favorite topics versus in-demand topics has always been a well debated and controversial topic.The discussion gets very crucial and decisive when study subjects take routes of career at university stage.In my opinion a student should study his desired subjects.Analyzing better performance of students in their desired subjects as well as strong positive effects of those subjects in their future career will empower my opinion.

A study is important as long as a student performs well.Its a well accepted fact that students perform extraordinary in their favorite study fields.While studying favorite subjects, a student feel no burden on his mind and hence shows excellent grades.In 1999, a report published by The NewYork Times statistically shows that students' average grades were better in those universities where they were given greater freedom to choose subjects.On the other hand, by emphasizing on "in-demand" subjects and by ignoring their favorite choices, we loose expertise in less-demanded subjects, potentially.

A university study is important as long as it empowers you for your future career.Its a universally accepted fact that best careers are chosen by natural attitude and interest.A person pursuing career in his field of passion always feels pleasure and hence works tirelessly.A report published by Washington Times shows that the students with ordinary intelligence level performed extraordinary in their area of passion.Ien Stien was an excellent demonstration of this fact.By adopting the opposite practice, we are loosing best carpenters and producing worst engineers, potentially.

After considering student performance as well as career considerations, it is clear that a student should choose a subject of this passion at university level.It is recommended that a a greater level of freedom should be given to students for subject selection.
Limited free classes and unlimited best IELTS material at below link
https://www.facebook.com/pages/IELTS-No ... 3123916148