please give me feedback with bands for this topic

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
ishakampani

please give me feedback with bands for this topic

Post by ishakampani »

everybody should be allowed admission to university study programs' regardless of their level of academic ability

education is must in today's era and universities are the bridge to obtain a bright future career so in my opine,every student has the rights to allow admission in university without considering their academic ability

selecting students according to their academic ability is not advisable due to various reasons first,such a system of filtering students give a sense of inferiority to those who are not allowing to have admission in university they have chosen and feeling of superiority to those who are selected and this is harmful for both groups of students in the long run,secondly it is often see student shows inconsistency in their academic performance. for example,a student who gets 50-60% marks may develop interest in college study and can get better marks and there is also some possibility that because of some circumstances student did not got sufficient marks to have admission in the university.lastly,some weaker students may get inspired by other bright students and may learn to perform well in their studies.

the other side of this argument says that university admission should be based on the academic ability because some high class colleges have limited seats for a particular course if all the student will allow to have admission then it will create a mess not only for the students who got good marks but also for the university so to some extent the academic ability of student should measure before admission in any university.

to sum up,the admission of a student in university should not depend on their academic ability because sometime student get depressed and losses the hope of anything and may take a wrong step such as suicide and drug addiction .
Johnson zhang

Re: please give me feedback with bands for this topic

Post by Johnson zhang »

everybody should be allowed admission to university study programs' regardless of their level of academic ability

education is must in today's era and universities are the bridge to obtain a bright future career so in my opine,every student has the rights to allow admission in university without considering their academic ability
this is bad
today's era?
in my opine?
to allow admission?

selecting students according to their academic ability is not advisable due to various reasons first,such a system of filtering students give a sense of inferiority to those who are not allowing to have admission in university they have chosen and feeling of superiority to those who are selected and this is harmful for both groups of students in the long run,secondly it is often see student shows inconsistency in their academic performance. for example,a student who gets 50-60% marks may develop interest in college study and can get better marks and there is also some possibility that because of some circumstances student did not got sufficient marks to have admission in the university.lastly,some weaker students may get inspired by other bright students and may learn to perform well in their studies.
can you at least put a full stop...at where it should be?
who are not allowing?

man i have to stop here because you have made so many mistakes. good luck, keep up your hard work

the other side of this argument says that university admission should be based on the academic ability because some high class colleges have limited seats for a particular course if all the student will allow to have admission then it will create a mess not only for the students who got good marks but also for the university so to some extent the academic ability of student should measure before admission in any university.

to sum up,the admission of a student in university should not depend on their academic ability because sometime student get depressed and losses the hope of anything and may take a wrong step such as suicide and drug addiction .
Nothing is impossible! Band score 9 is certainly not.
collegehelpone

Re: please give me feedback with bands for this topic

Post by collegehelpone »

I liked your suggestions but just think if everyone will be allow to a good university then what happened. There are equality will be maintained so there will be no competitions and no good results are found at lower level educations system due to every student knows that they're good result will not affect the admission in a higher college. So there should be students filtering system present there. If you need more suggestion according college admission then you may get help from the collegehelp1.com like sites.