Check it for me! Task 2

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
aprodigy

Check it for me! Task 2

Post by aprodigy »

Topic: Once children start school, teachers have more influence on their intellectual and social development than parents do. What extent do you agree or disagree?
In today’s world, it is true that the development of education is on the increase, especially for children. Some people believe that the teachers at school have more effects on children than their parents do. From my point of view, I completely agree with this idea for several reasons.
Firstly, teachers play an indispensable role in educating the children. It is clear that they bring a large number of knowledge in terms of science and society. Therefore, perceiving these, children might widen their horizons in every field of daily life. For example, if a child takes part in an experiment of Chemistry lesson which is controlled by the teachers, she or he will understand how to do with chemicals and their reactions in the real life. Moreover, students might learn many things from someone who teaches them at school. In a little more detail, the ways teachers behave with each other, and with their students can be considered as a mirror for children
Another reason is that teacher might be regarded as a guide for young children about complex problems in the real life. It is worth noting that useful advice is given whenever young learners need them from the teachers. In fact, sometimes girl teenagers seem to confide secrets and problems which they do not want to tell anyone, even their parents for the teacher. As a result, it can not deny that teachers become a close friend with the children when they have in trouble.
In short, teachers have a positive impact on the children’s growth in terms of intellectual and social development. Although at home parents play an important role in upbringing their children, the effects of teachers are an inevitable part for their life.

Which band i can get in terms of band description? Thanks in advance!
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: Check it for me! Task 2

Post by Flick »

aprodigy wrote:Topic: Once children start school, teachers have more influence on their intellectual and social development than parents do. What extent do you agree or disagree?

In today’s world, it is true that the importance of education is on the increase, especially for children. Some people believe that the teachers at school have more influence on children than their parents do. I completely agree with this idea for several reasons.
Firstly, teachers play an indispensable role in educating children. It is clear that they have a large knowledge of science and society to share. Therefore, children are encouraged to widen their horizons in every field of daily life. For example, if a child takes part in an experiment during a Chemistry lesson which is controlled by the teachers, she or he will understand how chemicals and their reactions work in real life. Moreover, students might learn many things from someone who teaches them at school. In a little more detail, the ways teachers behave with each other, and with their students can be considered as a mirror for children.
Another reason is that a teacher might be regarded as a guide for young children about complex problems in real life. It is worth noting that useful advice is given whenever young learners ask their teachers. In fact, sometimes female teenagers seem to confide secrets and problems which they do not want to tell anyone, even their parents, to the teacher. As a result, teachers can become close friends with children when they are facing difficult situations.
In short, teachers have a positive impact on the children’s growth in terms of intellectual and social development. Although at home parents play an important role in raising their children, the effects of teachers are an inevitable part of their life.