Writing task 1 - Write a report

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
gkm90

Writing task 1 - Write a report

Post by gkm90 »

Hello guys,

I am posting a report related a writing test.
I would like a review, and if possible a score.

I appreciate the cooperation.

---

You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.
Chorleywood is a village near London whose population has increased
steadily since the middle of the nineteenth century. The map below shows
the development of the village.
Write a report for a university lecturer describing the development of the
village.
You should write at least 150 words.

Studies reinforce that the growth of a population increase relatively with the implementation of the transportations methods for some specific areas. We can take as an example the village of Chorleywood which had a drastically increase of it size between the year of 1868 to 1994.
The figure shows that before the railway was built the population concentrate near the main roads in order to have a easy access to others regions for jobs and business. After the construction of the Chorleywood station along with the railway the population duplicated its size in 48 years. By the fact that railway turns the locomotion easier, villagers began to create their houses closer to the railway as well as people from nearby villages started to move into the Chorleywood. Later on the greatest boom of the transport system was the construction of Motorway roads in 1970, with the popularization of motor vehicles due to the industrial revolution, people from all over the Europe could travel to the village doubling the population in 24 years.
Attachments
Map related to the Writing task 1
Map related to the Writing task 1
WT1.png (154.04 KiB) Viewed 1625 times
gkm90

Re: Writing task 1 - Write a report

Post by gkm90 »

Anyone?