10 May 2014 Ankara/Turkey IDP IELTS AC questions

Have you taken the IELTS recently? Share your questions with other students here.
AAA

10 May 2014 Ankara/Turkey IDP IELTS AC questions

Post by AAA »

Hello all,

Listening:

Section 1- Tel conversation b/w a lady n operator of vocational training school where the lady wanted to know the details rearding course offered

Section 2: Villa map labeling
Section 3: a lecture by music teacher regarding imp of music

Reading:

Passage 1: some old plant in Peru
Passage 2: Stress related to work
Passage 3: About author choosing medieval ages as the base for start of British history - #really a tuff one

Writing:
Task 1: the process description of de-salination plant
Task 2: some young people commit crime while some dont- What are the causes and solution to them

Listening answers:
I remembered 4 of listening answers, I responded in exam. I think it is very helpful for all of us to write here our remembered answers.
Listening 10th May:
I am sure they are right...
Fill in the blank: write, 141, knife, mirror, negative, singing, concentration, mathematics, drum

map was very easy so i accept all 5 are true.

multiple choice: 1904, birds, arthitect, to prepare a presentation,

matching: coffee-shortbreak, reception-routine work, cleaning-tiring, shop- patient

I don't write the other answers because i am not sure about them.

Please write here all of your answers that you remember.

So we can be sure about our listening score because listening was really hard, due to the lack of sharpness of dialogs. So that, i was aiming over 30-34/40 but now i am thinking if i take 23/40 or not...

Take care, and be helpfull please... bye...
AAA

Re: 10 May 2014 Ankara/Turkey IDP IELTS AC questions

Post by AAA »

the people, who have taken ielts exam on 10th may 2014, please write the answers here which you can remember.
It is important because we will take exam date according to our listening score, and we must make a guess about right answers. I wrote all answers I remember.

Please involve in your memorise I found 20 answers i am exactly sure. If everybody do the same we can know all right answers easily.

What a pitty that people don't recognise it.
But I still hope.
Bye
mhingz

Post by mhingz »

AAA wrote:the people, who have taken ielts exam on 10th may 2014, please write the answers here which you can remember.
It is important because we will take exam date according to our listening score, and we must make a guess about right answers. I wrote all answers I remember.

Please involve in your memorise I found 20 answers i am exactly sure. If everybody do the same we can know all right answers easily.

What a pitty that people don't recognise it.
But I still hope.
Bye
i dont find the significance of "guessing" for the answer. I think we should all wait for the result and if one is not confident with the past exam, use the waiting time to start studying again.
04/10/2010 - Listening 7.0, Reading 5.5, Writing 6.5, Speaking 7.0
10/26/2013 - Listening 6.0, Reading 5.0, Writing 6.5, Speaking 7.5
10/05/2014 - Listening 7.5, Reading 7.0, Writing 7.0, Speaking 7.5
Ryan

Post by Ryan »

AAA wrote:Hello all,

Listening:

Section 1- Tel conversation b/w a lady n operator of vocational training school where the lady wanted to know the details rearding course offered

Section 2: Villa map labeling
Section 3: a lecture by music teacher regarding imp of music

Reading:

Passage 1: some old plant in Peru
Passage 2: Stress related to work
Passage 3: About author choosing medieval ages as the base for start of British history - #really a tuff one

Writing:
Task 1: the process description of de-salination plant
Task 2: some young people commit crime while some dont- What are the causes and solution to them

Listening answers:
I remembered 4 of listening answers, I responded in exam. I think it is very helpful for all of us to write here our remembered answers.
Listening 10th May:
I am sure they are right...
Fill in the blank: write, 141, knife, mirror, negative, singing, concentration, mathematics, drum

map was very easy so i accept all 5 are true.

multiple choice: 1904, birds, arthitect, to prepare a presentation,

matching: coffee-shortbreak, reception-routine work, cleaning-tiring, shop- patient

I don't write the other answers because i am not sure about them.

Please write here all of your answers that you remember.

So we can be sure about our listening score because listening was really hard, due to the lack of sharpness of dialogs. So that, i was aiming over 30-34/40 but now i am thinking if i take 23/40 or not...

Take care, and be helpfull please... bye...
A very detailed account. Thank you, AAA.
arazis

Post by arazis »

aaa i took exam in istanbul a the same day. i had difficulty to concentrate during listneing dont know why, so i think i lost some answers that made me mad. i did 36-38 correct in cambridge tests so i am really upset because of missed questions. do you rember what was the answer what girls should bring to yoga class? in map questions was there any answer that located at the top right part of the area? and i think i did mistake in question about shop...i think i answered that *nothing was in its place* or somethn.

what was your arguments in writing task 2?

here is my illustration that i remembered from task 1 http://www.ieltsnetwork.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1555
AAA

Post by AAA »

Hello arezis, in my test place problem was about acouistic. Sound was coming as if I am in cinema we (15-20 people) said examiners about problem. We understood that back seats had this problem, because of echo. Examiner said us that he will report our claims.
On the other hand about yoga class I wrote 'mat' but i think it was wrong because when i see other people's answers on the several forums i noticed their answers for first part are ; 7.45 write 141 towel neck mirror knife. There is no 'mat' i heard mat but i am not sure.
About map all answers were at top and right side of maponly one (play ground) was between villas and picnic area. And an other was in center.
My arguments were bad i had to go to toilet therefore i couldnt organise my time. One is encourage to study other was provide potential young criminals with money for their needs in case of achivement of a skill. There was no time to examplify. Task1 was better i think. I hope i can take 5.5 for writing.
arazis

Post by arazis »

that was the toughest part of my listening exam actually ) yea i remember that answers too and i think they are right. also last answers about music are also correct as i remember. i hope i ll ger 7 in listening.

my first argument was economic state of some families and second one was lil bit fantastic i think :D i talked about psychopaths and their behaviour. my suggestions were education as a classic answer for everything :D, and psychiatric or psychologic tests for teenagers to detect if some of them have tendency to be a criminal.

i hope you ll get the score u need
AAA

Post by AAA »

Hello again azaris, can you remember any other answer from listening part? It is important for me because I can remember and guess 20 right ones of them but I need more to be sure for 6-6,5 at least. Otherwise I will book another exam, without know about my score.
Take care
arazis

Post by arazis »

sorry but i dont remember (
AAA

Post by AAA »

Ok, thanks. I hope a score for you over you want. Take care.
nikhilbalan

Post by nikhilbalan »

dearz , does anyone know at what time the results get published tomorrow ??