Help me to check it! Task 2

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
aprodigy

Help me to check it! Task 2

Post by aprodigy »

Topic : Some people think news have no connection to people’s lives so then it is a waste of time to read the news in the newspapers or watch TV news program. What extent do you agree or disagree?
In today’s world, the manner in which people get to know the world by reading the news varies greatly from one person to another. Nevertheless, some people believe that there is no connection between people’s lives; therefore, this is regarded as a waste of time. From my point of view, I totally disagree with this idea.
Firstly, it is clear that news provides information about a large number of aspects in our lives. In a little more detail, it does not only expand academic knowledge but also update the first hand information of what is happening in the world immediately. As a result, many benefits might be gained successfully from this. For example, to produce modern and luxurious cars which are appropriate in the market, manufacturers have to find out the latest news of customer’s demands through customer surveys or some workshops.
Another advantage of reading news or watching TV news program is to create more opportunities for those who are seeking a job. It is interesting to note that most companies and organizations announce their recruitment on the daily life newspapers. Take graduates as an example. If graduates who have not had an occupation do not read the news, they are likely to be more awkward to find an appropriate job they want. Obviously, this might help the government reduce a great deal of unemployment and crimes in the society.
In brief, news plays an integral part in our lives, therefore, it is beneficial for us to read the news in the newspapers or watch TV news program day by day.
Help me to check it in terms of band description! Which band can I get?
Thanks a lot!
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: Help me to check it! Task 2

Post by Flick »

aprodigy wrote:Topic : Some people think news have no connection to people’s lives so then it is a waste of time to read the news in the newspapers or watch TV news program. What extent do you agree or disagree?
In today’s world, the manner in which people get to know the world by reading the news varies greatly from one person to another. Nevertheless, some people believe that there is no connection between people’s lives and what is seen in the news; therefore, this is regarded as a waste of time. From my point of view, I totally disagree with this idea.

Firstly, it is clear that news provides information about a large number of aspects of our lives.(<-- Can you give an example here?) In a little more detail, it does not only expand academic knowledge but also provides first hand information about what is happening in the world immediately. As a result, many benefits might be gained from this. For example, to produce modern and luxurious cars which are appropriate for the market, manufacturers have to find out the latest information regarding customer’s demands through customer surveys or some workshops.

Another advantage of reading the news or watching news programs on TV is to create more opportunities for those who are seeking work. It is interesting to note that most companies and organizations announce their positions in the daily newspapers. Take graduates as an example. If graduates who have not had an occupation do not read the news, they are likely to struggle to find an appropriate job they want. Obviously, this might help the government reduce a great deal of unemployment and crime in society.

In brief, news plays an integral part in our lives. Therefore, it is beneficial for us to read the news in newspapers or watch the TV news everyday.
Good job. You raise some interesting points and make your own opinion very clear.
Thanks,
Flick
aprodigy

Re: Help me to check it! Task 2

Post by aprodigy »

Thanks so much!