Help me to check my task 1

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Mayuri patel

Help me to check my task 1

Post by Mayuri patel »

You recently bought a piece of equipment for your kitchen but it did not work.you phoned the shop but no action was taken.
Write a letter to the shop manager .
In your letter - describe the problem with equipment.
Explain what happened when you phoned the shop.
Say what you would like the manager to do.
Dear sir/madam,
I am writing with regards to a 'dish washing ' machine that I bought from your shop last week. The appliance was delivered safely to my place and your technician has set up it and shown demo how to operate machine. But on the next day , when I start machine to wash utensil, I realised that it is not working properly as the dirty dishes still not clean after the complete washing process.
When I called to your shop for above reason I spoke to a girl of customer care department who does not know the procedure for repair and replace , so she informed me that she will discussed your matter with the store manger and try to over come your problem.
One week has passed away and I heard nothing back. So now I decide to inform you directly by this letter and warn you to cure my problem as soon as possible and send me a new piece of appliance at my door step.
I am waiting for your prompt reply
Yours faithfully,
Marry.