pls evaluate my essay!! Task 2 - disruptive students

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
rairaichan0323

pls evaluate my essay!! Task 2 - disruptive students

Post by rairaichan0323 »

In many countries, students must leave school because of their poor behaviours. Some people think it is a good idea, while others argue that there are other
ways to solve this problem. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

In some nations, disruptive students are expelled from an institution due to their misbehavior. While some opine that unruly pupils have to leave a school, many others argue that there are alternative methods to resolve this issue. These points of view will be discussed before arriving at a satisfactory outcome.

On the one hand, some people are of the opinion that disruptive schoolchildren should leave a college as they disturb others of learning. For example, these students will try to make some noise during the class and draw teacher a valuable time to maintain classroom order instead of spending the time on teaching. It is argued that they seriously undermine the learning process. Thus, it is clearly why many people gravitate towards expelling unruly pupils is good manners to address this problem.

On the other hand, many argue that there are other means of tackling this matter. For instance, educators can segregate the students with mischief from others and provide special lessons to them according to their needs. Hence, it can mend their indiscipline and they can continuously be taught at an educational institution. After analyzing this fact, it is certainly true that why many support employing different approaches to settle this challenge rather than requiring them to leave the school.

By way of conclusion, there are strong arguments both sides. However, after analyzing these points of view, I personally believe that we have to give a chance for the unruly students in order to modify them to be a useful person. Also, I contend that it seems highly advisable for the government to allocate more money in schools for assisting them to solve this issue.
allen_zhang

Re: pls evaluate my essay!! Task 2 - disruptive students

Post by allen_zhang »

I wrote an essay on this topic:

It is true that there are often some disruptive students, usually boys, in a classroom who keep disturbing others and even challenging their teachers authorities. Some people think that these students should be force to leave school so that other students' study will not be affected. I completely disagree with this idea.

To begin with, the responsibility of school system is to educate children and prepare them for their future life and career. This means that not only the academic study but also the behavior control is what education institutions should work on. For example, some children are spoiled at home by their lenient parents, so they have difficulties to comply with schools rules. In this case, teachers should teach these children disciplines and how to behave good at school. Generally, children are very plastic and easy to be taught to obey school rules as well as to respect others. As far as I am concerned, simply removing indiscipline pupils from school would be a irresponsible behavior of schools.

Furthermore, keeping every child at school is also a social responsibility of the school system. For instance, when a child is expelled from school, their busy and lenient parents are usually unlikely to be capable of educating their children. Consequently, It won't be surprising if these children end up on street and hanging out with bad friends. If these children finally go on a criminal path, it will be a shame of the society because the education system gives them up at such an early age.

To conclude, From my point of view, no one has the right to deprive children's right to education and it is an obligation of the school system to teach students about disciplines and rules.
#1 2013-09-07 L7.5; R8; S6; W6
#2 2014-03-08 L7.5; R7; S7; W5.5
#3 2014-05-10 L7.5; R8; S6.5; W6
#4 2014-06-21 L7.5; R6.5; S5.5; W7
#4 2014-06-21 L7.5; R6.5; S7; W5.5
allen_zhang

Re: pls evaluate my essay!! Task 2 - disruptive students

Post by allen_zhang »

Sorry, I missed something important: this topic asks you to mention both sides....
I just wrote one side.
#1 2013-09-07 L7.5; R8; S6; W6
#2 2014-03-08 L7.5; R7; S7; W5.5
#3 2014-05-10 L7.5; R8; S6.5; W6
#4 2014-06-21 L7.5; R6.5; S5.5; W7
#4 2014-06-21 L7.5; R6.5; S7; W5.5