Hello from Kerala (India)

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
danykallery

Hello from Kerala (India)

Post by danykallery »

Hi All,

This is Dany, new to this website, looking for some tips and help for improving myself. planning to write IELTS in July First week. i am doing this for immigration process, and looking for an overall score of 6 - 6.5. i am into IT profession, working at Coimbatore. had attended some english classes before but actully i don't have any clue about IELTS test. people saying its tough. hope i will be getting help from this website and can get more than what i am required for.

once again thanks,

Best regards,
Dany Kallery
Ryan

Re: Hello from Kerala (India)

Post by Ryan »

Hi Dany,

Thank you for sharing the background on your situation. I hope the community proves helpful to you. Have you pieced together a plan for your studies?
danykallery

Re: Hello from Kerala (India)

Post by danykallery »

Ryan wrote:Hi Dany,

Thank you for sharing the background on your situation. I hope the community proves helpful to you. Have you pieced together a plan for your studies?

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for your reply, actually i am bit confused to select from which part of the topic i need to start with. what i do right now is searching online for getting some sample tests and try to do as many as i can. after hearing some i think it is a tough task. :D i think sample tests can be good to improve our listening skills.

Ryan, Do you have any idea about any sample tests are available for Writing, Reading and speaking part of the Exams?

Thanks in advance